Disease?!

Abigail's pov
My mother was gone taking care of my grandpa. I was bored and lonely. So I decided to call Vanessa over and I would then explain everything that has been happening.

I heard a sharp knock on the door.I ran to open it. Vanessa took off her shoes and followed me to the couch."Hey Abigail"! She said with joy."Hey Vanessa.I need to talk to you".I said worried from what she would say."Go ahead".She replied with a smile.I smiled back and began to explain everything since the day I left the adoption centre all the way to this very day. She gasped at the end. She hugged me tight saying "congrats on having a family. A true family"! A frown placed on her face. I remembered she was still at the adoption centre, and they had just let her cover over here for a couple of hours. "I'm so sorry. I totally forgot".I said."Don't worry about it".She said forcing a smile on her face."Austin is my neighbour".The words slipped off my tongue.I regretted the words after I had already said them."Can I see him?Maybe you can invite him"?She asked.

Knock!"Hey Abigail." Austin said rubbing tears off his face."Are you okay".I muttered."Yeah I'm fine".He said."Well Vanessa is over.She wanted you to visit her, at my house".I said.He smiled and followed me back to my house. As soon as Vanessa saw him she ran and hugged him.I knew she was very happy to see him.

Austin's pov
I heard a knock on my door.I opened the door and saw Abigail standing their on the porch.I quickly wiped my tears off my face as she told me everything.I smiled when she said Vanessa wanted to see me.I walked over to her house and Vanessa ran and hugged me.She knew what I was going through.Vanessa knew why I had been crying before Abigail knocked on my door.So she bashed me with a hug.
I have a disease and Vanessa has been helping me. She would get the driver at the adoption centre to drive her over to my house.Then she would take me to the doctors and this happened every Monday's. Sometimes I had breakdowns and that's why I was crying when Abigail came to my house. I couldn't tell Abigail. I didn't know how she would handle me having a disease.

*hours later*
We had to leave.Vanessa's didn't have a drive back, so I decided to drive her back to the adoption centre.