A trip??

Abigail's pov
*Morning*
"Abigail hunny please open the door".My mom said knocking on the door.I ignored her as I messaged Austin.

*Ten Minutes Later*
"Sweetie please open the door".My mother said jiggling the knob.

*Half An Hour Later*
"Abigail your food is getting cold.Please open the door".My mom said raising her voice.I jiggled the knob open and said "What?".She motioned her hand showing me to leave the room."Hunny why don't you eat breakfast while we talk.Is that okay with you".She smiled.I just ran down the stairs not bothering to answer.I already knew she was going to send me back. She was like the others.

I was eating my breakfast, when she asked me a question."Um uh how do you like it here?Are you enjoying it?Do you need a vacation?" She muttered. "Yes, I'm enjoying it".I said trying not to say that I knew she was sending me back."I'm glad.I have a surprise for you".She said. I smiled even though I knew the surprise. Why did she call it a surprise?I questioned my self.

I have to go on tour and-".She began to speak."I already know your going to send me back to the adoption centre".I said cutting her off."Oh my god baby girl!I would never send you back".She said. Tears began to fill her vision.She grabbed a tissue and wiped her tears away."Uh um mom.I didn't mean to hurt you." I said.

"But just last night you were on the phone crying and you told me to go pack my bags. So I thought-".She cut me off. "I would never send you back sweetie. I had told you to pack your bags because I wanted you to come on tour with me".She explained."B..b..but then why were you crying".I asked."I was crying because..because".Her eyes started to tear up as she continued speaking."Because my d..dad is very sick".She cried."And before we go on our trip.Im going to stay with him and take care of him.So I will be sleeping their at his house".She said with tears coming down her cheek. I hugged her so tight that I felt like I couldn't breathe. I soon felt tears coming down my eyes as well. I quickly wiped them away trying to force a smile!I needed to be strong for my mother! :)