The Terrible Awful

Gabbys P.O.V.

"Ahhhhhh!" I woke up to the sound of a female screaming. I slowly sat up and looked to where it came from, to see Joeys mom, Fae, staring at me with a giant smile on her face.

"Why did you just scream and now you have the creepiest smile ever on your face?" I asked her.

"Because, my baby boy is snuggled up in bed with my favorite little girl ever!!!" She squealed while her eyes filled with tears. I looked down at Joey and he was still sleeping peacefully. I smiled to myself knowing what Fae thought was going on. Even though it wasn't even close to what she was thinking, I couldn't help but to wonder how amazing it would be if he was mine.

"Sorry Fae, but that's not what's going on. Jace and I are just staying here until I can afford to get our own place. You know that I love your son to death, but he doesn't feel the same." She nodded her head in understanding and smiled sadly.

"Well I'm going to see if Jace wants to go get breakfast with me. Get some more rest and I'll see you and that lazy boy next to you in a little, okay? I love you sweetie, now get some more rest." She walked out of the room and I laid back down. I looked over at Joey and smiled. Turning away, I let tears slowly run down my face. What I would give for that boy to love me back.

"Hey." Joeys smooth voice filled my ears and I pretended to be asleep. "Don't be dumb. I know you're awake." He wrapped his arm around me and turned me toward him. "Who made you cry?!" He sounded concerned, but I could see anger fill his eyes.

"Nobody." I mumbled and looked down.

"Well why are you crying then?"

"A bird flew into my eye."

" Yeah okay. Please tell me what's wrong." He gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"I just wish you felt the same, you know?" Guilt crossed his face and he looked me in the eyes.

"I do, it's just you're too young." As soon as he said that, anger filled me.

"Please tell me you're kidding. You are a year and three months older than me!" I got up and left the room furious while I heard him call my name. I didn't look back and decided that I needed to get my mind off of him.

I took out my new I-Phone 5 and scrolled through the contacts. I found Thiler Valet (pronounced tyler valay) and tapped call.

"You know that it's 8:30 in the morning right?" I knew that I had woke him up by the sound of his voice.

"Yeah sorry. Can you come pick me up? I need you." I was so mad at that point and I'm pretty sure that he could tell.

"Don't worry I'm already on my way. Where are you?" I looked around and saw an old McDonald's.

"I'm by the old McDonald's by Joeys house."

"Okay. Be there in a few!" He hung up and with in minutes, his slick black challenger pulled up.

"Hey gorgeous! Are you okay?" His voice full of concern.

"Your house..... Now!" He gave me a slight nod and sped off toward his house.

We pulled up to the tan colored mansion. I hopped out of the car and dragged him up to his room. Pushing him down onto his bed, I smashed my lips to his and he eagerly kissed back. We made out for a while and then I pulled away when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Dabbyyyyyyy come home! I miss youuuu!" I heard my cite little brothers voice wine from the other end.

"Okay bud, I'll be home later."

"No. Now! Even Joey misses you cause he keeps on saying if you called, but auntie Faefae says no."

"Okay. I'm on my way." I hung up then turned to Thiler. "Sorry, I gotta go. my baby brother needs me." He sighed and went to get his keys. "No, it's okay. I have a ride, but thanks." I walked out of his house and sent Joey a text telling him to come get me.

I started off down the side walk and my phone beeped. I looked down at the screen and it said 'walk your ass.' I shook my head and turned the corner, taking a short cut through some trees. I was humming along to one of my favorite sleeping with sirens songs, I almost reached the road only to be pulled back by someone. It was around 7:30 and the sun was starting to set.

Whoever had grabbed me pushed me to the floor and held me down. "Didn't your parents ever tell you not to take short cuts little girl?" I moved around, trying to get free, but there was no use. He had a death grip and I was going to die. tears trailed down my face and I got an idea. I pulled my phone out slowly and tapped the camera button, I didn't have enough time to do the pass code. I pressed the video record button and hurried my phone in the leaves a best as I could.

"Now do as I say and you won't get hurt." I slowly nodded.

He ripped my shirt off and then pulled my shorts down. He moved his head in between my legs and attacked my core.

"No. Please stop. That hurts." I cried as the man continued his torture.

"Shut the hell up!" He yelled as he crammed a finger inside me. The pain was indescribable, but luckily his finger wasn't long enough to break my wall.

After about 8 minutes of endless torture with his fingers, he pulled his pants down and shoved his nasty manhood into my mouth. I tried not to gag, but he tasted awful and he just kept ramming into my mouth over again. He quickly pulled out and rested it between my breast. Soon he started to move faster and faster until his nasty seed covered my top half. He got up to rearrange and I hurriedly picked up my phone and ran as fast as I could, not looking back.