Chapter 3

"What happened," asked Connor after finishing his conversation with Jolie.

"Dude football season is finally here and there holding tryouts next Wednesday," replies Brandon.

"Dude we have to start training after school lets go to the football field," says Evan.

Frankie rolls her eyes and starts walking away. I nudge Jolie trailing my eyes over to Connor, I see her start to blush.

"We will talk about it later," she whispers.

I wink at her receiving another blush from her.

"Okay well I don't about you guys but I'm going to start walking back to class," I say to everyone.

"Shit right," replies Evan and we start to walk back.

Since football season is here I guess so is cheerleading. I know who's definitely going to tryout for that- Mackenzie and here minions. Even just the thought of her makes me want to slap her. I turn around and see Jolie and Connor walking together and talking. A smile appears on my face I'm happy for my friend since she totally likes Connor.

~Later after school~

"Hey you coming over to my house? You know my parents are never home there always on a business trip. So you coming over ?" I ask Jolie.

"Nah Connor actually invited me to go watch him practice. Is that okay?"

"Yeah that's fine," I say as I nudge her while raising my eyebrows.

I once again receive a bright blush from her.

"He totally likes you I think he might even ask you out,"

"You think so," ask Jolie with wide eyes. I've never seen her act this way about a guy before, Connor must be special then.

"I know so. Hey shouldn't you be heading to the field I think Connor might be waiting for you."

She nods and we say our byes as I see her running cheerful towards the field with a grin across my face.