gays and sweatshirts

that night would be their last night of freedom for a while. tomorrow they started the competition, something they were both reluctant and excited for. daxton stood out on the balcony, dressed in only a dress shirt, which she had only for such occasions and well she loved to steal shirts from the poor lilo. well actually the other two girls did too. all three of them were single so there was nothing like stealing their best guy friend's sweatshirt, it's comfort and familiarity was comforting no matter what the weather. his complaining, not so much. emm was laying out on one of the beds, blaring bring me the horizon in her headphones while doodling on a notepad. kayla was curled up in same bed, trying to get some shut eye before getting ready for a night out. daxton entered, a smirk on her lips. she proceeded to flop onto the bed, nearly flattening the other two.

"go fuck ashton's asshole" emm almost immediately snapped, earning laughter from daxton but no so much as a peep from kayla.

"i would rather have sex with lilo then that." daxton giggled which earned a glare from lilo was at the time, reading a book on the chair, hair still damp from a shower he had taken only minutes before.

"what's wrong with me?" he mumbled, closing his book and hazel eyes wandering to the windows that displayed the rushing city below them.

daxton sat up slowly, smiling a little, shirt riding up to expose her underwear that was bright pink. before daxton could respond emm interjected.

"nice panties pinkie pie."

daxton rolled her eyes, continuing.

"there's nothing wrong with you lilo it's just well..i prefer a different kind of company." daxton broke out in a giggle,

lilo smiled, shaking his head.

"you're so gay"

"why thank you dear lilo" daxton exclaimed, flipping her curly hair.

realizing as they mindlessly chatting and taunted that kayla still remained quiet, curled up in the blankets they all suspected something may be wrong. lilo got up slowly peeling the blanket off of her to reveal that she was sleeping. lilo smiled, taking the side of his hand and gently brushed her cheek before realizing what she was wearing.

"oh dear god, she needs to be institutionalized." daxton muttered

"she's fucked" emm added

all three of them stared at the sweatshirt she was wearing. it had once belonged to ashton. they examined her, peacefully curled up, her features were softened. the sweatshirt was a light grey. they knew something must of been not quite right if she was wearing his sweatshirt without threatening to burn it. lilo had sworn she had buried in her backyard drunk one night or given it to a homeless man but there it was, a little worn but in good condition. they all drew closer before all lending their hands to travel up her sides, wiggling their fingers as she woke up with a gasp followed by laughter from being tickled by her three friends. this ensued for atleast 10 minutes, running around the hotel room trying to avoiding their tickling before it died down. they all began to get ready, makeup, riffling through their suitcases for acceptable outfits all while listening to halsey on emm's phone. about 45 minutes later they were finally ready.

"enough of this bullshit. i want to get drunk" kayla smirked

"i want to make out with someone" emm added

"i want to fuck someone" daxton said, deadpan

"i already want to go home" lilo moaned

the three looked at him then whispered at each other.

"we can go to karaoke." emm said, eyebrows raised

"done deal" lilo replied within a split second, already heading out the door

the three girls laughed, the night had only just begun.