punny boys and bad ideas

"hey.. gu..ys..look look" a drunk michael mumbled, the right side of his mouth twitching as attempt of a smile

calum looked over, a little a grin on his face, raising his eyebrows at his red haired friend.

michael started to sing the chorus of jet black heart before doing something you'd only expect from a drunk michael at 4 am.

"cause i got a jet black.." he then lifted his leg, farting.

luke, who was sprawled out on the floor, bursted into laughter, calum furrowed his eyebrows before he too joined in with the laughing after he finally understood the joke. Michael smiled to himself, somehow proud of his 'performance'.

"jet black farts..ohmygod..michael you're a genius." ashton said, his hazel eyes wide before singing, "i i wish i could wake up with gonorrhea.. "

the three other boys started laughing again, ashton began to giggle also.

on a usual night of celebration the boys would of walked the streets, went to clubs, partied with strangers, become consumed by euphoric feeling of a night out in a city they barely knew with people who were too, all drawn in by the lights, the alcohol and vibrations of music and bodies colliding. but tonight was different. they drank until everything was funny whether it was south park on their tv or calum attempting to shove a ps4 remote up michael's ass. they listened to everything from the bare naked ladies to avenged sevenfold, (while to both bands ashton was dancing like he was in a rave)

"i wanna get some" michael said sadly, using his hands to motion him squeezing a pair of breasts

"me too, right about now i'd even take a little kayla right about now.." calum smirked, watching ashton for a reaction

ashton's hazel eyes widened.

"shut the hell up clam." he grumbled

"you know, that emm girl isn't that bad. i wonder if she'd reply to me if i got her snapchat..." michael seemed to say to himself since luke was no longer in the room and ashton and calum were wrestling in midst calum saying some unmentionables about kayla.

michael found himself disappointed when he couldn't find her snapchat. he then thought of an idea, but it required something that would be hard to get his hands on usually. he looked at ashton's phone, sitting on the table, completely unsupervised. he snatched it up as ashton and calum rolled off the couch, he knew they'd be a while.

he unlocked his friend's phone then went to his contacts. there it was.

kayla's phone number.

he dialled the number, and waited.

it wasn't long before someone picked up.

"hello..?" a intoxicated kayla greeted,

"i wanted to say hi. do you think your friend would have sex with me?" michael said jokingly, he hoped that she couldn't hear the hope that she'd take it seriously and say yes

there was a delay in a response.

"yeah of course lilo would love to have hot buttsex with you." kayla said,

if kayla could see his michael's face, he was mortified.

before michael went to hang up, calum shouted something along the lines "her tits must be the size of watermelons!"

kayla's voice was replaced by daxton's.

"if this is ashton, i will, personally tear you a new asshole" she nearly growled,

"no thank you" michael squeaked, caught off guard

"oh okay, you're not trashton."

"i'm michael"

"good job, do you know your last name too?" she asked, mockingly

before michael could be harassed any longer, kayla in her drunken state just took the phone back before saying goodnight and hanging up, not fully realizing that it was in fact, michael clifford on the phone with her seconds earlier.

then suddenly they heard an 'tadaaaaaaah' from the bathroom.

the three boys glanced over, ashton and calum looking similar to a pretzel.

luke strutted out, his hair was jet black.