It's hard to write this with out you catching me though, you've seen me with it multiple times. You always know when I'm up to something.

When I first took you and we were living in my parents house you would ask me why I took you, and I would tell you 'There's no reason' or 'I'll tell you later'. Well there is a reason, Jules. And it's because I have never seen someone as beautiful in my life as you. I have never met someone with a heart as sweet as yours. I have never had someone as caring as you tell me they love me.

I was in a bad place when we first met. While we've been going through this sometimes annoying gang business together, you gave me a reality check. When I looked at you it reminded me that not all things can come easy, that I have to work for some things. But it really was difficult, I have never felt so many mixed emotions doing anything. I wanted to stop, I wanted to give up, but how could I? All I could think about when I stared at you is maybe or what if. What if I could have you all to myself, for forever?

That thought alone could drive me mad- mad because I have never thought this way before, and also because I don't want to think about anything else ever again. You've shown me the innocence and the good in this world, and it's selfish for me to say, completely selfish, but I'm happy that I took you in. If I didn't, who knows where the both of us would be?

What if our lives were normal? Maybe we would've seen each other one time at a grocery store or gas station, and I was just the random stranger in front of you that asks you to spare a dollar for him because he doesn't have enough to buy a pack of cigarettes. But then we would continue down our paths, only crossing once as unlikely friends. But I did meet you and I was mesmerized. You're changing me, and I can't thank you enough for everything you've done.

Even though it was always hard for me, I had to have hope, you were the only positive thing I had going for me. There were points where I had felt emotions that I thought I never would, I thought I could never feel so weak or fragile, but all I wanted was to be with you until the day I die.

When I first saw you I had no idea that we would be where we are today, that you would have changed me and had such an impact on my life.

But here we are, and I am madly and irrevocably in love with you.

All I want to do is to make you happy, I love you Jules. I love you and our baby so much. I'm going to make mistakes, like I said this is all new to me. I'm going to get mad, I'm going to make you mad, I'm going to yell, but that will never change how I feel about you. I don't care what people think anymore, and so I wrote you this letter to tell you that I'm so in love with you Julianne Miller, and I will continue to love you forever.

There's a reoccurring word here, darling. Do you see it? It's forever.

I will love you forever and always, no matter what.

I'm going to stick with you through the hard times, and pray you return the favor when I go through mine.

I promise from here on out to treat you  like a princess, because you deserve nothing less. I should've made this vow to you a long time ago, but I'm not the best at keeping my promises, as you know.

But believe me, my love, I will love you forever, and that is my promise.

-Harry x

I wipe away the tears from my cheeks as I sniffle, some of the droplets slowly drifting down onto the paper, making me wipe off the wetness and fold the paper back up.

I stand up, looking somewhere to I know not of, but hoping the one person I want to hear this does.

I love you too Harry, forever.

-

"Alright Niall, get her somewhere safe. I'll be behind you by a few hours, and we'll meet where I told the rest of the boys. Good luck, mate."

He solemnly smiles at me. "Alright Louis, I'll see you in a day or two."

I return the gesture as he walks away and into the car with Jules who was already waiting for him.

I feel so bad for her, it's hard enough for me, but she was in love with him- she is in love with him. I can't even imagine what it would be like if anything were to happen to Eleanor.

I sigh deeply, going to the room where my best mate lays.

We're going to get them back for this, I'm going to kill every single one if I have to.

So many thoughts and emotions are running through my mind as I sit down and stare at Harry's body.

I tear my gaze away, not able to look at him any longer like this.

I need a drink.

I walk up to the fridge and open up a beer, taking a swig as I walk back over to my seat.

I sit down, not noticing anything, until I look to Harry's body, which is no longer there.

I search around the room frantically, my heart pounding as I try to figure out who took him, who could be here?

My gaze averts to the couch where a slumped figure is sitting, leaning back into the seat.

"Harry?"

______________

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I didn't update last night guys!!

But this is a hard chapter for me because...my book is finished!! Its a great thing and a sad thing :(

It's been an amazing year and I can't wait to see what happens with it, but yes, it's finished.

I know, right on a cliffhanger. I'm a horrible person. So what do you guys think about me starting a second book? Who's going to read it to find out what happens???

Thank you all so much for everything, I really hope you've enjoyed it so far because I know I've loved writing it and seeing what you guys think about it.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!! Please vote and comment and keep with me, NEW BOOK COMING SOON.

I love you all, forever ;)))