Chapter 23: open your eyes to love

Riley POV

I was waiting for Jay by my locker cause he forgot something In class. While I was waiting I saw something, it was Lucas and Alex. I watched as they passed by, but for some reason it looked like they were moving in slow motion to me. Lucas had he's arm around Alex and was whispering something in ear, causing her to giggle. Lucas didn't even notice me he was to focused on Alex. After what seemed like a lifetime They finally walked away out of my sight.

I suddenly felt my fists tighten and my blood pressure felt like it was rising by the second. I grind my teeth together. Just then Jay comes out of class.

Jay: hey. (Smiles) what's wrong? (He asks his face turning from happy to concerned)

I shake my head trying to erase the image of Lucas and Alex out of my head.

Riley: nothing. (Forces a smile)

Jay: you sure?

Riley: totally. (Smiles) we're pretty good together, right?

Jay: really good. (Kisses her head)

<<<Later that night at Riley's house in her room>>>

Topanga: hey honey. (Walks in her room)

Riley: Hey mom. (She says while she's holding Lucas's Jacket and looking at it)

Topanga: what'd you got there? (Sits on her bed)

Riley: (sighs) mom i don't know what to do.

Topanga: what do you mean?

Riley: I don't know who to choose, is it Jay or is it Lucas.

Topanga:you know I had the same problem with your dad. (Smiles)

Riley: really.

Topanga: yeah. You see me and your dad thought we needed time apart. And then this other guy asked me out.

Riley: what did you say?

Topanga: I said yes. But then when we went out he kissed me.

Riley: so how'd you end up with dad then?

Topanga: cause when he kissed me, I felt nothing. And then I realized after the kiss I was in love with Cory. (Smiles)

Riley: so how do I know if I'm in love with Lucas?

Topanga: ok I'm gonna say something and you say the first thing that comes to your mind ok.

Riley: ok.

Topanga: show.

Riley: me.

Topanga: family.

Riley: forever.

Topanga: love.

Riley: Lucas. (Gasps in shock at what she just said)

Topanga: (smiles) your in love with Lucas. Now get together so I can start planning the wedding. (Giggles)

Riley: (rolls her eyes playfully, but sighs once again) it's to late.

Topanga: what why?

Riley: because he has a girlfriend.

Topanga: if he really has a girlfriend, then why is he chasing you hmmm. (Smirks)

My eyes light up when I realize, she's right.

Riley: your right mom.

Topanga: yes I am. Now tomorrow talk to him at school before it's to late.

Riley: thanks mom. (Hugs her)

Topanga: your welcome. Now get some sleep. (Walks out of her room while closing the door behind her)

I grab Lucas's jacket off my chair, put it on, turn off my lamp and crawl under my covers and fall asleep with he's jacket on.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: I really hope you guys liked the chapter. YOU GUYS PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKED THE WAY I WROTE THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE TO WRITE THE CHAPTERS LIKE I DID THIS ONE. WRITE "ME" IF YOU DID. AND IF YOU DON'T WRITE "NOT ME" PLEASE ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS GUYS IT WOULD HELP ME OUT A LOT.

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR ANWER AND YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER, AND VOTE. Love you all so much xoxoxo monies 😘💕