Chapter 17: The party to remember

Song- step up- Samantha jade  

Riley POV

Me and the squad entered Lucas's house. I have to admit I'm pretty nervous about this party cause I've never a been to one, but hey how bad could it be. I saw a dj a few hundred people already in the house. But Lucas is the most popular guy in school so it's expected.

"Hey you wanna dance?" Lucas asked coming up to me.

"Uh sure, I guess." I said.

we danced slowly, then another song came on daddy's little girl by jessie McCarthy.

"Oh well look who we have here the girl who's trying to steal my boyfriend."

I heard a girl's voice say.

Me and Lucas snapped our heads in the direction of the voice.

"Alex don't make a scene we were just dancing." Lucas says to the girl with blonde hair.

"Step away from my boyfriend." The girl apparently named 'Alex' said.

I crossed my arms and walked up to her. "What if I don't." I said raising an eyebrow.

"Them I will do this." She said and pushed me.

A crowd started forming around us.

"I don't fight, but I know another way we can settle this." I said.

"Oh really how?" Alex said.

"Dance off." I said smirking. "Me and Lucas vs whoever you pick as your dance partner."

"Ok, fine." Alex says.

She pulled a pretty good looking guy out of the crowd, he had on a blue jacket, he had brown hair, and brown eyes.

Then another song came on it was step up by Samantha jade.

When I looked back at Lucas he had, lust in his eyes.

"You don't have to do this if- " He cut me off by spinning me around and dipping me,

"I.. Want to do this." Lucas says breathing hard.

He gently put me back on my feet, and all I could do was nod.

Alex saw Lucas dip and spin me, she gave me a death glare. She then started doing some very weird moves with the guy she picked.

"watch this." Lucas said.

Lucas grabs my waist with both of his hands then picks me up, putting me in the air. I see a lot of people cheering. He then drops me causing me to land in his arms. He sets me down on the ground then he puts his forehead against mine, and we start moving in a circle. He trawls me around multiple times. The music stops and when it dose I then realized that me and Lucas are pressed against each other breathing hard.

Everyone is cheering and I think I heard Alex stomp away angry but I'm not sure it's like all I see is Lucas's beautiful green eyes.

"you want some punch?" Lucas asked me.

I snap out of my trance and say, "uh, sure."

Lucas goes to get us some punch, then a few minutes later he comes back with two cups of punch.

"here you go. He says handing me my cup of punch.

"thanks." I say and take the punch out of his hand.

I take a sip and notice the drink tastes a little funny But drink it anyway.

"Lucas I have to, I start to say but then start laughing for no reason. tell you something."

"what is it" he asks.

I start leaning in really close and whisper, "I think I'm falling for you."

"Me to." He whispers back.

Then before I know it we're practically making out until,

"what the f Riley!"

Me and Lucas snap our heads in the direction of the voice we heard and we see it's, Jay.

"Jay this isn't what- " but he cuts me off by slapping me.

"you little tramp, I knew you were cheating on me!" He yells at me.

"hey don't touch her, and don't call her a tramp!" Lucas yells at Jay.

Before I could even proses what was happening I see Lucas and Jay on top of each other fighting. I scream and scream telling them to stop but it's no use.

"you guys stop!" I yell trying to pull them apart.

"stay out of this!" Jay yells at me.

He punches me in the stomach, so hard I knock into a glass table. I see shards of glass sticking out of my leg, my eyes start slowly closing but the last thing I hear is,

"RILES SPEAK TO ME. STAY AWAKE PLEASE!"

Then I black out.

_____________________________

I really hope you guys liked the chapter I worked really really hard on it. YOU GUYS HAVE TO COMMENT FOR MORE!!! Love you all xoxoxo monies~ 😘💕

Ps very sorry if there's any spelling mistakes 😔