Chapter 2: bathroom pass

Lucas POV

I was walking the halls of high school. I had on a leather jacket jeans, jeans and black sunglasses on my head. I was kinda known as the bad boy in school if anyone tried to talk to me I would snap at them, except Riley Mathews I just love to tease her. And I have to admit she's kinda hot, but I don't go for the goodie goodie type.

"Hey man" my best friend Jason said walking towards me.

"Hey" I said. As me and Jason were talking some girls past by, I winked at them and they started blushing madly while squealing. I could just look at a girl and they'd faint. It's all in the charm.

"Man I worship you" Jason said.

I laughed because Jason has said that ever since we first met which was last year.

"You are the most popular guy in school" Jason continued. "captain of the football team and get all the girls."

I just laughed and shrugged, "it's all In the charm." Was all I said and then we walked to class. I walked in and sat down next to Riley then I put my feet up on my desk.

BING!

I took out my phone and saw I had a text from a girl (of course) I started typing a text back, when I felt someone's breath on my neck. I looked to my side and saw Riley looking over my shoulder to see who I was texting.

"Aww babe if you wanna kiss my neck just ask" I said teasing her

She gasped. "You stupid jerk!" She yelled.

"Is anything wrong here?" The teacher asked turning to us

"no" me and ms. goodie goodie said in unison.

Riley whipped her head towards the broad and started writing stuff down from the broad in her notebook. I put my feet down on the floor. Ugh I'm so bored I thought.

"hey I have to go to the bathroom can I have the bathroom pass." I said standing up from my seat.

"Sure but be back here in 10 minutes." The teacher said handing me the pass.

"yeah yeah" I said walking out of the classroom. "Idiot" I muttered. I throw the bathroom pass on the floor and walked away, heading to the football field to go find a girl to Kiss.

Vote and Comment for an update