Chapter 2

(Art not own by me)

Jeremy's P.O.V

I ran through the cabinets, looking for what I needed. I finally found what I was looking for. I stabbed the blade in my arm as I bit my lip, trying to prevent myself to yelp. More and more tears were falling down my cheeks. I felt a bit light headed as blood fell down to the sink."M-maybe I sh-should stop", I said to myself. I washed away the blood in the sink and I put on my pajamas on. I got on my bed and sobbed myself to sleep.

(Time Skip)

In the morning, I changed into a green sweater, jeans, and a pair of green shoes. I got out of the house to go for a stroll. I then stopped when a purple man handed me a flyer."Here, take this. We're looking for someone to work at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."I accepted the flyer and thanked the man."Yes, just what I needed!", I thought to myself as I read the flyer.

Grand Re-opening!!!
Vintage pizzeria given new life!
Come be part of the the new face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!
What could go wrong?
$100.50 a week!
To apply call:
1-800-Faz-Fazbear

(See what I did there :3)

Since I didn't have a phone, I decided to just walk in the building, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. I saw children running and screaming of joy. There was lots of drawings of the animatronics hanging in the walls."Wow, the children must really love this place to do lots of drawings of the animatronics", I thought to myself with a smile.

A tall man walked up to me with a grin and said, "Hello, I'm the boss of this place. Are you here to apply for the job?"I nodded nervously."Well then, your hired!", he exclaimed. My eyes widened and I stammered,"R-really?"He gave me a box and I peeked inside of it."In there is your uniform and name tag. You will work as a night guard. Vincent will be there to guide you. You will begin tomorrow night. Make sure to come here by 11:45."

As I was about to walk out, a man came up to me. I read his hat, Security."You shouldn't have applied", he said, "You don't know the dangers you just put yourself, right now."I was kind of scared, now. Dangers?"M-my name's J-Jeremy. Jeremy F-Fitzgerald." I said as I lend a hand for him to shake."Mine's, Mike. Mike Schmidt." He says as he takes my hand to shake.

(Time Skip, sorry it's cuz am really tired)

After a little chat with my new friend, Mike, I decided it was time to head back home. I just hope he wasn't home or at least I hope he was sleeping...

Friend: Your gonna end it THERE!?Aysha: Yeah, it's past my bedtime and I got school tomorrow. Friend: Awwwwww, no fair :( Aysha :But before I go to sleep, take two papers out of this hat *smirks* Friend :Oh, okay *pulls out two papers* *hands them to Aysha* Aysha: First paper, Jeremy. Second paper, xReader. Friend: Oh my gosh, oh my gosh *squeals* your gonna make a shipping story? Aysha: Yep :3 Good night.