| interview with @taylorselites |

Are you proud of being in the DM fandom? If yes, why?
Of course! I've met wonderful people and I love writing.

What are some of your favorite books in the DM fandom?
Letters To You by boyslikeyou is really good, captive by zeeglur, and gone girl by californiadventure

Can you give some writing advice?
Correct grammar.

Would you consider doing a collab with anyone? If yes, with who? Would you do it with a random DM author? Yes, I'm always up for it.

What do you use to make covers?
I don't share what I use, haha. It's a long story why.

Do you have any advice for any rising DM authors? What is it?
I would say to put yourself out there. People will notice, they might give your stories a chance, and you will get somewhere.

Who do you think is becoming a rising author?
Meh bff rose (misschocchip), and my 1d pal uphillbattlex !

Do you consider this fandom more of a family?
Yes! Everyone's super kind and the bitch squad is like another family for me, we talk everyday.

Lastly, why are you apart of the DM fandom?
It started with a YouTube video, and soon, I wanted to start writing DM stories.

Thanks sooo much for letting us interview you. You are an amazing author! Victoria, this fandom would be soooo different without you! Thanks for becoming part of the DM fandom and letting us read those amazing stories!
taylorselites
{btw I love spongebob, your profile pic is amazing}