Recommended Authors

aldcswift
She may not be super active as she was before, but her books are absolutely amazing, you should go check them out.

abbyscomp
She is an amazing writer and is pretty active. She is also an amazing cover maker and I can't wait for her to update one of her new books.

taylorselites
Has a verity of amazing stories. Her covers a phenomenal and you can even get your own! She has her own cover book! If you want an original plot and a well written story, you've come to the right author.

prettytragedyy
She may not be very active but her stories are AMAZING. I really recommend her.

californiadventure
Her stories are amazing. Over 1000 people must agree because she has over 1000 followers! Everyone is excited for her stories and I personally love them all.

@domino-effect

Even though she hasn't updated her first real book, her covers are stunning and you can get one yourself. She has a cover book!

mynameiinlights
Her stories are amazing. She loves posting stories, and if you want an AMAZING Nia story, go to her! She has an amazing personality and also has a cover book!

misschocchip
Her stories are amazing! You don't know how many times I've reread Princess Syndrome even though it only has a prologue.

aldc5sos
OMG SHE IS SO GOOD! I can't even explain how much I love her! Omg her stories are soooooooooo good!

These are only a few of the amazing dance moms authors and I hope you check them out.