"No. Of course not." I sigh, realizing I would just have to wait to find out what was going on.

I follow him in silence down the dirt road, going wherever it was he was leading me. I hadn't thought of my lack of proper clothing until a sharp wind hit me. I was still dressed in thin shorts, and a sleeping shirt.

"Your trunk is already waiting." Dumbledore informed me, glancing down as I wrapped my arms around myself. More to preserve my dignity, than to keep myself warm.

"Why didn't we just apparate there, sir?"

"Seems rude, does it not?" He says airily, still looking ahead. "To apparate straight into ones home?"

I nod. I suppose it makes sense.

"Just there," Dumbledore says, pointing at a cottage a few yards away. "Go on, you will be expected. I've got to go now."

"Wait! You're leaving me, just like that?" I squeak. "Where even am I?!"

"Until the end of the holiday." He winks, then disapparates, leaving me alone on the dirt road.

I slowly approach the cottage. Taking a deep breath, I mustered up enough courage to tap my knuckles against the door a few times.

I waited, but nobody came to the door to let me in. Closing my eyes, I turned to leave. Maybe, this counted as life threatening, and I could disapparate. Maybe to Tonks' place? The ministry shouldn't care...except they would. Not only am I underage, but I'm not licensed to apparate.

I took one step down the stairs, I heard a door swing open, and two arms wrapped me up."If it isn't Sirina!" I freeze, my entire body stiff. I'm set down, immediately my hand reaches to pull my wand out of my sock, which I'm not wearing. Because I'm in pajamas.

I turn quickly, panicking internally. My entire body releases it's tension as I see a smiling man with a mop of messy red hair. I don't know who it is, but he looks unmistakably like a Weasley.

"Oh, my bad," he laughs, taking in my expression. "Charlie Weasley. Second oldest."

"Right, right!" I laugh, hugging him. "Nice to meet you!"

"Well, are you hungry?" He puts an arm around my shoulder, leading me in to the house. "I'm making breakfast now."

"Actually..." I glance up at him, "I'm exhausted. I didn't sleep much last night. Or at all..."

"Oh, right." His mood suddenly weakened. "Yea, just follow me, your room is upstairs."

His arm dropped from my shoulders as quickly as his mood had. I followed him through his home, which must have been enchanted to be larger than seen from the outside. He opened a door, the first one on the left, and led me inside.

"Your trunk is on the other side of the bed," he tells me, "bathroom is right nextdoor...Rest well."

"Thanks." I smile, watching as he leaves the room and I can collapse into my bed. I fell into sleep immediately.

There was no way to know how long I slept, for there were no clocks in the room to judge. But it seemed to be late afternoon, early evening.

Rolling off of the bed, and straight onto the floor, I rumaged through my trunk for a pair of jeans and a shirt. Some casual clothing. I gathered the things I needed, and left the room to shower.

The hot water soothed all of my muscles, melting away any stress. I stayed in the shower for considerably a long time. Once dressed, I made my way downstairs, expecting to find Charlie. But I didn't. The house was silent and empty.

After waiting what seemed like too long, I ventured outside to explore. The sun was high in the sky, and I could now hear the sound of nearby people. Following the sound, which I assumed would lead to an area a bit like Diagon Alley, or Hogsmeade, I walked down the dirt path.

I don't know how I ended up where I was, but I seemed to be standing in a work zone, completely unaware of my surroundings. There were people everywhere, mostly stronger looking men. I continued walking, until a dull roar stopped me.

Ahead of me was a medium sized bright blue dragon. It was probably small, compared to a full sized dragon. But it was at least twice my size. Staring at me, with intense green eyes.

Its eyes were locked on me as it began moving forward. Quicker and quicker it moved. I was frozen, my eyes locked to the dragons. Nobody else was aware of what was happening to me.

In a moment of despair, I dropped to my knees in front of the dragon. I help up one hand, as if in surrender. The growling stopped. I was afraid to open my eyes, until something scaling touched my hand.

Opening my eyes carefully, I was shocked to see the dragon, calmly pressing its head against my hand. Like a cat, craving affection. Pausing momentarily, I began to move my hand slightly. The dragon lay its head on the ground, closing its eyes.

"S-ROSE!" I looked up in time to see Charlie sprinting towards me. Jumping over things, and pushing people out of his way. Seeing this, people took notice of their loose dragon, and took control of it, and put it away.

Charlie lifted me off of the ground, holding my shoulders as he examined me. Seeing no damage, he broke down, hugging me.

"I'm fine..." I laugh, leaning away from him.

"I'm so sorry!" He moans. "I should have never left. I could have told you how dangerous this was."

"Look, I'm fine." I sigh. "Nothing happened."

"She took a good liking to you, she did." A man said, coming up beside Charlie and myself. "Doesn't like anyone, that one."

"She just needs attention." I state, glancing at him. "Their animals too. They have feelings."

Charlie and this new man exchange a look. Then I'm ushered back to the house with Charlie. His mood almost back to how cheery it was when I had arrived.

Maybe he just put on a mask to please me. To make me feel comfortable. Either way, it was unnecessary.