Chapter 8

I wake up out of breath trying to remember the dream I supposedly just had. I can't remember anything. I look over to Blake who seems to be in complete shock.
"How did I do?" I ask.
"You did fine." He said but I could tell he was hiding something. I sat there for a few minutes trying to remember what just happened while Blake wrote things down quickly. I'm guessing they were my results. When he had finished writing, he told me to eat dinner and then go to bed. I went into the somewhat small kitchen in the building and scavenged for something to eat. I ended up making myself a ham sandwich and a few grapes. After eating I went up to my room and got ready for bed. I put on some sweatpants, put my hair up in a bun, brushed my teeth and jumped into bed. I miss matt. I wish I could at least text him.

~

I woke up surprisingly to peace and quite. I looked over at the clock on the night stand that said 9:30 am. They let me sleep in? I got out of bed and got ready for the day. When I got downstairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast, Blake was whispering to Jake when they noticed me they acted as if they weren't talking. Well thats rude.
"Good Morning" I said acting like I didn't see anything.
"Good Morning. Don't get used to sleeping in." Blake said smiling. god his smile was perfect. No. Stop Naomi you have Matt. "Why did you let me sleep in anyways?"
"The boss is looking over your results today so you will have a break today." Jake says sipping his coffee.
"Oh okay. Well what is there to do around here for fun?"
"I'm going to take you out today." Blake said with a big smile.
"Oh well okay where are we going?" I said trying not to blush.
"You will see. Go get done up. You will need to look nice for it. Be ready in an hour."  He ran up the stairs before I could even respond. Get done up? Where the hell is he going to take me? Is this a date? I went up to my room and jumped in the shower. When I got out there was a beautiful long red dress with a nice pair of black high heels sitting on my bed with a note next to it.
Wear this, you will need to look your best.
Enjoy, Blake
I couldn't help but smile like an idiot after reading it. Guess I better hurry. I decided to curl my hair in loose waves and wear my usual makeup but with bright red lips that matched perfectly with the dress Blake left for me. After I did my hair and makeup, I put on the dress and heels. I turned around and looked in the mirror that was behind me. I was speechless. I never have looked so  pretty. But something was missing. I looked in my things and found some red earnings that matched perfectly. I wish my mom could see me in this dress. She would tell me how beautiful I looked. Holding back tears I did one last makeup and hair check and went downstairs to see Blake in a tux waiting for me. Oh my god he's so fucking hot. No. Stop. Matt. Matt. Matt.
"Wow you look...beautiful." Blake said blushing.
"I clean up well." I said jokingly as we headed out the building to his car.

---
A/N
Hey guyss sorry this chapter kinda sucks. Been really busy! I promise the next one will be better. I hope you all are enjoying it so far. Almost to 500 reads! Thats crazy! Thank you all so muchh ily <3