Carnival

For a minute Spencer's actions took Toby back, he looked at her in confusion her eyes pleading. He doesn't even dare to glance at Mrs. Hastings after what Spencer just did he doesn't think she will either, her parents are going to give her crap for this when she gets back. "Let's go" Spencer whispers, Toby looks into her sizable coffee orbs that are pleading deeply into his crystal blue ones, he arms still wrapped around her. He nods before turning them completely away from an angry looking Mrs Hastings and her eldest daughter Melissa who has a look that can only be described as confusion mixed with a hint of abnegation with the slightness hint of pride for her sister who just defied their parent's orders, of maybe she was happy because she knows the hell her parents will give her later. But that doesn't matter for the young couple, although they haven't been dating for long Spencer has fallen head over heels for this boy, who has her wrapped in his arms. "Where are we going" she asks rubbing her head farther into his side as they walk farther away from her family. As they reach the car the light and screams from the carnival die down "I have just the place" he answers opening the door for her.

The ride was quiet as Spencer watches the lights and darkness pass by at the speed of light, her eyes flickering as they pass. "Spencer" Toby coos, her head snaps to him pulling her out of her trance his thumb tracing comforting circles on the back of her hand. "mmm" she replies looking at him "are you okay, I mean it kind of got intense back there." He asks looking at her for a split second not wanting to take his eyes off the road for to long.  She thinks for a moment taking her eyes away from him and nods before remembering he isn't really looking at her but at the road. "Remotely" she answers then turns back to the road, occasionally glancing at her boyfriend.Spencer knows the hell she's going to get then she inevitably goes home, it took a lot of guts to walk away from her family, but she did it anyways. Because when she was with Toby none it mattered. Not A or Jenna or Ian not even her up tight parents, when she was in Toby's arms the world had to wait for Miss Spencer Jill Hastings, because she wants to take in every moment with him, because before she knows he could be taken from her. It's like when he touches her or even looks at her for that matter, the world just freezes and the stresses from her home, school or A just vanish into thin air.

 It's not long before he pulls in and stops the car, Spencer's face almost lights up once she realizes where they are,  

Toby gets out first he grabs a couple blankets he has in his car tucking them under his left arm then walks over to Spencer who has gotten out the car he walks past her taking her hand in the process. She smiles a little at his sift movement. Toby walks closer to the end of the lookout point on the hills overlooking a town some people may even call home, he lays down a couple of blankets and turns the smallest one into a pillow for himself. He slowly moves down to the ground pulling Spencer after him and lays down, putting his arm around his shivering girlfriend who's head is laid on his chest. She snuggles closer to him closing her eyes taking in his sent, she can't describe it even if she trued she couldn't find the right word. To her his sent was warm, safe, home. And she loved it.

Neither of them knew what the time was, but to be honest neither of them cared, they didn't plan on going home tonight anyways, Toby's arms still wrapped tightly around Spencer who had stopped shaking after they pulled a blanket around them both. She has ended up laying on him her brown curls sprawled across his tones chest, one of her hand around him and the other by her face resting peacefully on his chest. Their legs and feet in tangles. At some point she fell asleep she didn't understand why or hell, she came to the conclusion of her safe places to land, which she was resting on top of, his arms tightly wrapped around her as if they could protect her from any danger. Which in a way she believed, he made her feel safe and protected and even loved.

She loved him and he loved her they didn't know it yet but they will, someday soon.  

Sorry it's short :)