imagine #31

Dating Cameron is absolutely the best decision I've ever made. He's honestly the best. He's genuinely my best friend who coincidently I'm in love with. Gosh he makes my heart skip three billion gazillion times jsdjsjsndkjsks.
"Babe" cams shouts
"Yeah, what's up?"
"The boys are coming over, uhm and gilinsky is bringing his new girlfriend. Is that cool"
"Yeah I don't honestly care" but I did he was my ex but I'm with cam now.
**
Jack walked in with some little girl.
"Oh hey your here" he says awkwardly.
"Yeah"
"So this is Madison" he says introducing her.
"Cool" I said walking away.
"Sorry she's not feeling well today" cam said. Shm.
"Oh poor thing. I'm sorry to hear that" Madison said. Whore.

**
I was washing dishes.
"Well well look I don't know what the fuck your problem is but I'm here to stay Jack loves me. So start getting used to me bitch. " I laugh at her attempt of scaring me.
"Yeah okay princess. I have no issue but you. Do what you want. I could honestly care less." I say drying my hands.
"Jack told me so much about you. How he never loved you. How your a worthless piece of shit. How he was disgusted by you. How he regrets dating you. How low you were. I honestly see why." She was having a rant. I saw all the boys standing behind her including cam and Jack. I laughed at her.
"Clearly Jack hasn't told you enough" I say smirking.
"Good thing he didn't tell me a lot. From what I know and can see you make me wanna barf."
"Did Jack ever tell you why he has that scar on this left shoulder" I say curiously
"No why?" She said in a snobby manner. I saw Jack glare at me behind her. All the boys were containing their laughter.
"I beat his ass" I laughed.
"Yeah your a crazy bitch obviously. Why would I care??"
"I'm California's State Champion" I state proudly
"Cool" she seemed uninteresting
"I wasn't finished dipshit" she stayed quiet. "I'm California's State Champion for Women's Wrestling" I laughed at her reaction. I decked her in the face. Got on top of her. Beating her ass up. Until Jack pulled me off. The boys were laughing. Jack was pissed. Madison was bleeding and crying. Cameron was mad but not for long.
"Can we go home?" I said quietly
"Yes" I jumped on him and hugged him around the neck and wrapped my thighs around his torso. I love him.
"Bye bitch. See you for round two" I winked at gilinsky who just looked mad to the extreme. Hah gayyyy