imagine #20

In order to understand the image watch the video first. It's only a few seconds.

****

So the boys are over right now. Cameron headed to the shower because he just finished his afternoon run. Johnson and Gilinsky keep arguing idk why. But I decide to not get involved. I start dozzing off and just scroll through Twitter. All of a sudden I hear yelling. Fuck. Gilinsky just hit Johnson.
"What the hell" i yell when Gilinsky splaps him again.
"Get out. Go get cam." Sammy says.
"Fuck no." I get in front of Johnson. "What the hell? Did you just slap him!!?!?!" I yell in g's face.
"Move. It's okay." Johnson tries moving me.
"Don't touch me. I wanna know why the fuck he slapped you.?!?"
"Awe does Johnson need a girl to defend him?" G teases. I swear I've never been more angry at him. I turned around and gave him a big slap across the face.
"Excuse me you fucking moron. Don't ever disrespect him again. That's your best friend. No matter what he does you don't ever do that. You don't see it do you? Your so far up Madison's ass you can't even realize it. JOHNSON CARRY YOUR SLACK. BUT NOW NOT ONLY DOES HE HAVE TO CARRY MADISON'S TOO. FUCK YOU JACK. FIRST OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES AND TRY TO SEE A LITTLE. YOUR NOTHING WITHOUT JACK. NOTHING. I can't believe you just did that. That was low and pathetic." I yell.
"Wow. Wow. Your so stupid." G tries slapping Johnson but hits me.
"oh I see how it is." I whisper.
"I'm so sorry.."
"Save it asshole. Just go with Madison. Apparently that's the only thing that matters anymore."
Cam finally gets out. Of course my face is red. But I hurts even more cus he had a charger in his hand.
"What's all the yelli- what the fuck?" He says as he sees my face. I let a few tears out.
"Who did this?!!!!!!!" He yells. I stay silent.
"Come with me to the restroom?" I whisper
"NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHO DID THIS?
"He didn't mean it I promise"
"WHO DID IT?"
"I did" g said with his head down.
"FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. DON'T EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN" cam yells but I stood in front of him. Just in case he tries anything.
"Chill. Just go with me to the restroom" I say calmly. He picks me up bridal style. He sets me on the sink and locks the door.
"I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you princesses" he starts cry.
"It's not your fault. I love you. Just do me a favor?" I cry into his chest.
"I love you more baby girl. And anything for you."
"Don't do anything to him. Just drop it." He nods. "Can we go to sleep?"
"Shouldn't we take you to the hospital first?"
"Why?" I turned to face the mirror. There was a cut on my face where the charger had hit.
"Omg" I whispered.
"Fuck. I know it looks bad. I'm so sorry babe. Lets get you to the hospital"
We walk out of the restroom.
"I hope you're okay" Johnson hugs me.
"Of course I am" a few tears slip when I hug him back.
"I'm going to go get it checked, see you when I get back"
Before we left cam gave gilinsky a dirty look.
****

Helloooooooooo I'm not done with imagine #14,16,19 I just don't know how to finish them so idk when ill post them.
Thank you for reading.
Vote if liked this.
Byeeeeeee.