imagine #22

Cameron keeps snapchatting me. I'm so happy he's feeling better. The past two weeks he's been down. But honestly whatever he sends me he posts on his story. And that type of thing annoys me very much. He keeps sending me pictures of him shirtless. Or videos of him singing to my favorite drake songs and also videos of him biting his lips. I'm very confused at this. Well he's hot. But I'm not the type of girl to date or like someone because of what they have/ own. I genuinely try to see the good in everyone and they person within. I like cam. He's definitely the sweetest person I know.
"..Late night when you need me..... love..." Cam sends me a snapchat vid.
"Loser" I snap a cute selfie and quote it.
"Hello". I answer his phone call
"Hey skates having his Maloski Party in two hours wanna go?"
"Of course. Omg I love skathan. Yes." I say obviously acting like a fangirl.
***
"Yeah she was trying to fangirl about you it was funny" I heard cam say to skate.
"In my defense dallas, skate is cute" I say i hugging stake. I told him everything that's been going on. Hes overprotective about me because he's like my older brother. I trust him the most. He's like the brother that I never got but truly needed.
When I was about to walk away cam put his hand around my waist and directed me to the kitchen.
"I love you" he blurted out.
"Im.sor-" I interrupted him with a kiss.
"Great way to shut me up" he said after I pulled away blushing.
"I love you too"
***

Short but ehhh.
I'm tired. Whoever wants an image speak up lol. Dm me.
Follow me on ig @xoxo_rashell thank you for everything