>It is really you?<

I'm changing stuff up like I might add actual photos, names of chapters, and write in italics.

Skylar's POV:

Chandler

"What's up roomie?" he laughed.

Matthew kept looking at Chandler then me. He was confused.

"Uh...So. Chandler, your my roomate huh?" I awkwardly laughed.

"I guess so." he awkwardly put his hands in the pockets,

It was silent. I was reaaaally uncomfortable,"Do you think it was a mistake? I mean I don't know if it's a boy girl thing," Matthew said.

"Well do you want to find out for yourself?" Chandler asked changing his shirt and put his wallet in his back pocket.

"Where are you going?" I asked concerned.

"Finding out myself. You two seem to worried about me so I just need to make sure it was a mistake," I rolled my eyes and went down with him. Matthew walked out and followed us as a third wheel.

We went down the stairs and I swear I keep almost falling. What's wrong with me? Ever since I saw Chandler I felt weeker.

"You okay?" Matthew whispered to me from behind us. Luckly Chandler didnt hear.

"What's wrong?" Chandler asked. So I guess he heard. Or at least saw Matthew whisper to me.

"I...I just don't feel that good," I say weekly. He puts his arm around my shoulder. I hesitate at first then i slowly started to calm down.

We went to the desk in the lobby.

"Hello Skylar. Chandler...." Chandler rolled his eyes at the lady then asked about the roomate problem.

"Oh that! Yeah it wasnt a mistake," se laughed.

I froze and Matthew said,"I thought you have to have a roomate of the same gender in your-"

"Where did you hear that? We never do that. Now kids get to your rooms. It's getting late." I nodded and we started walking away when I heard her mumble,"I know how you are chandler," I looked over at chandler and he stopped for less then a second, laughed, rolled his eyes then kept walking.

"Oh Skylar! I have to go! My mom just texted saying that it's time to go. Hopefuly I can visit soon," he sighed and I hugged him.

My head was in his neck. I whispered,"I never want you to leave."

Tears fille my eyes. He let go of me and whipped my tears with his sleeve,"Hey Hey Hey. Don't cry. Your not pretty crier," I laughed and watched him walk away.

He turned around and smiled waving,"BYE!" he yelled. I smile and waved back.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Chandler asked awkwardly.

I scuffed,"No just my best friend."

"Oh," we walked back to the room. Chandler couldn't get the door open. He kept trying though.

"Hold on," he said and banged on the door across the hall. A boy our age came out. He had bed hair and was in his boxers.

"Sam I can't open the door," Chandler said.

"Lock yourself out....again?" he laughed.

"Dude come on this isn't funny!" Sam looked at me.

"I'll help. Chandler come in here for a second," Sam pulled Chandler by the wrist into his room.

Chandler's POV:

Sam pulled me into his room.

"Dude!" he said putting on a pair of skinny jeans.

"What'" I laughed.

"She is HOT! Is she your girlfriend?" I froze. Skylar. Skylar being my girlfriend?

"She...Uh...Her n-name is Skylar and she is my..." I was so tempted to say girlfriend,"Roomate," I sighed.

"I can TELL you like her,"Sam teased and walked past me to put on his vans.

"I do not!" I defended myself.

"Sure you don't," he walked out of the room and went to the door where Skylar was sitting on her phone. The light was making me look at her differently.

Me liking Skylar? Skylar liking me? I doubt it. Stop thinking about her for one minute. I DONT THINK ABOUT HER EVERY MINUTE! I seriously don't.

Just stop thinking about Skylar.

"CHANDLER!" Sam yelled causin me to jump.

"Ah! What do you WANT man?" I freaked.

"I asked you something but your too busying staring at Skylar," he laughed.

I blushed and pleaded to my defense,"No I didn't." Skylar was confused.

"And that's what you care about?" Sam and Skylar laughed.

"Wut?" I looked at the two of them really confused..

"Dude you were to busy wording about making sure Skylar didnt know you liked her to ask me what the question was," Oh...WAIT!

"I DONT LIKE HER!" I yelled.

Sam laughed and put his hands up to surrender.

"Okay but will you go ask the witch to give us another key?" Sam asked. Argh, not the witch. I nodded and went downstairs.

Skylar's POV:

"You do know that Chandler likes you,right?" Sam asked. I don't really know what to say...

"I doubt it," I mumbled and kicked my shoes awkwardly.

"No he does. But if you like him...Be careful." Sam said cautiously.

"What? Why?"

"Chandler and I aren't good. We drink and smoke and party. And Chandler is,"He looked around just in case,"Dangerous," Sam whispered.

Chandler is dangerous?

"What? Chandler is-"

"Hey guys I'm back! Wait what are you two talking about?" he asked. I just shrugged and Sam had a Non-Innocent smile.

"What do you do?" Chandler asked him. Sam bursted out laughing.

"I... *Laughs* I told her how much you like her!" Once he stopped he laughed so hard that someone yelled at us.

Chandler put the key in and we walked in. I sat on my bed and Chandler sat on his bed. Sam sat with Chandler.

"I can't believe you Sam!" Chandler laughed.

"Then don't leave me with your girlfriend!"

Chandler rolled his eyes and I laughed.

"Well guys I better get some sleep. It's 2 in the morning."

"Yeah. I'm going to bed too. Bye Chandler!" Sam walked out.

"Night Chandler," I said and drifted off. Before I was completely out I heard Chandler.

"Night sunshine."