><

Skylar's POV:

"You little bitch!" My mom screamed at me. My parents have always been abusive towards me since my older brother and sister were killed in a car crash.

I've taken the beatings ever since I was 5. They never had me be their little angle. I was always their punching bag. My dad had raped me many times and my mom didnt care.

"Go to your room you whore!" Dad shouted in my face. I ran up to my room and cried to sleep.

It was morning and I was all ready for school. My mom was downstairs cooking while my dad was still asleep.

"Hey sweetie. Ready for school?" They were very bipolar towards me. That's something I didnt understand but had to get used to.

"Yes mom. Can I stay after school to catch up on my art project?" I asked grabbing a glass of orange juice for breakfast.

"Be home by Seven. No later. I will talk to your father about it. Now go have fun."

I walked out of the house and got on the bus. There was one thing that scared me at school. What if they say my bruises? I had covered them with conciler but not all of them. That was my call for help.

My best friend Matthew had knew about my parents. He found me after I took many pills trying to kill myself. He saved my life. I had to explain why I had did it.

His mom is a Child Protective Services worker. I told him not to tell and he promise he wouldn't. Matthew has so far kept that promise.

I sat next to him on the bus and said,"Hey," in my quiet voice.

"Hi Skylar."

I looked around trying to avoid him. That day all I wanted was to die and he stopped me from that. I can't regret doing it. Once I do it, I do it. That's the end of it.

It was 6:30 and I was at the door. I opened it and was proud in myself for being early. That was until my dad walking in the room.

"Where the FUCK were you?!" He yelled.

"I-I had to s-stay at school to-to catch up on my ar-art project," I studdered,"Mom was suppost to tell you."

"Well she didn't!" he yelled, once again, in my face.

"Dad! I told her!" I pleaded. He smiled and then smacked me. I fell to the ground and felt dizzy.

Breath in. Breath out.

Before I knew it everything was dark and I was out.

I woke up with a bloody nose and my left eye was swollen up. Dang he must have continued beating me. And hard.

I washed off the blood and hid my eye with conciler then a pair of sunglasses. This is what I would do most of the time. My parents really hate me.

There was a knock at the front door and I called out,"I got it!"

I heard dad mumble,"Hell yeah you do."

I just rolled my eyes when he wasnt looking and opened the door. A Child Services worker tackled my dad and a women walked in.

"Hello Skylar. I'm Matthews Mother,"She held out her hand for me to shake. I declined it,"I work with Child Protective Services. We're taking you away."

I looked at my dad who was hand cuffed and yelling at me,"You did this you bitch! You told them! You called them!"

I shook my head and cried,"No dad I didn't! I swear!"

He didn't seem to believe me and was taken away. Matthews mom told me to pack because I couldn't live here anymore.

I went to my room and grabbed a big bag. The bag had my clothes, my conciler, my make up which was only a few things, and other things like headphones, chargers, shoes, money, hair things and more.

The things I packed weren't that much if you think about it. The lady helped my carry the bag into her car.

"Where are we going?" I asked once we fianlly were done stuffing the bag in the trunk and buckling out seat belts.

"Well since you have no other family, we have to have you placed in a foster home," she said. I can't believe what I just heard,"It is in Atlanta Georgia."

I sighed and said okay. This was crazy for me. Georgia? That's pretty far away. I won't see my friends for a while. Never again will I see the haunting faces of the people who beat me. They caused this and they will pay for it.

✖💀✖💀✖

How was the first chapter? Good? Vote for more! Thanks for reading. Bye.