Problem

No one's P.O.V.

It was a normal day, for the most part. Raph had been being really mean lately. He was hitting Mikey harder, teasing Donnie more, and auguing with Leo over the littlest things. All three of the other turtles were trying to ignore Raph, but one day he takes it to far.

Leo, Donnie, and Mikey are all sitting in the living room watching TV, when Raph comes barging in. The three other turtles look up at their unusual angry brother.

"Um Raph, you ok?" Leo ask. He looked down at Raph's hands, he had Mikey's favorite action figure and Donnie's best lab equipment.

"What are you doing with that stuff?" Leo asked, he started to stand up, just in case things got out of hand. Raph didn't answer. He just ed walked over in front of Donnie and Mikey.

"Did you two go into my room and break my skateboard?" Raph asked.

"Huh, yeah, I left something in there. I needed it for a project, Mikey was helping me. We didn't mean to break your skateboard." Donnie said.

"Yeah, I tripped over Donnie's foot and fell on it. But isn't it you old one, you never use it." Mikey said.

"But I didn't want is broken!" Raph yelled, he throw the action figure and lab equipment on the ground, breaking them both beyond repair. "How do you like it?!"

"Hey!" Donnie and Mikey yell.

"Raphael! That was uncalled for!" Leo yelled.

"Shut up! I'll show you uncalled for!" Raph yelled back. He grabbed Donnie and Mikey and slung them off of the couch and onto the floor, hard.

"What the shell Raph!" Mikey yelled.

"You're such a jerk!" Donnie yelled.

Raph is about to try and hurt them again, but Leo steps in. Leo grabs Raph's arm. Leo throws Raph over his sholder and onto the ground. Donnie and Mikey watch in horrer. They have never seen Leo do this, the only person they had ever seen do this was Master Splinter. Leo twist Raph's arm behind his back, Raph can't move.

"This has gotten out of hand Raphael! You need to stop!" Leo says, he releases Raph's arm, and Raph stands up.

"You need to be harder on them! They're ganna get hurt!" Raph said. This is the first time Leo had seen his eyes. His eyes were wide and dialated.

"Raph, you aren't making any since." Leo said. He stepped closer to Raph. Raph's eyes go back to normal, and his face fills with fear.

"S-Stay away! I-I'm g-ganna hurt you!" Raph yells, he starts to run. He trips over the couch, but gets up and continues to run out of the lair.

"Raph! Raphael!" Leo yells. He shakes his head and goes to help Miley and Donnie up.

"What was with him?" Mikey asked.

"I don't know." Leo says, he turns around to Donnie. "Don did you see his eyes?"

"Yeah, they were dialated. And he wasn't making any since, I wonder what's wrong." Donnie said.

"I know!" Mikey yelled. Leo and Donnie looked at him. "He is being mind controlled by alien guinea pigs!"

Leo and Donnie facepalmed.

"No Mikey." Leo said "That's not it."

"So what do you think it is Leo?" Donnie asked.

"I don't know." Leo said. They stayed silent for a second. Until Mikey got another idea.

"I know! That stuff from last week's run in with the kkrang got on him and that's what is wrong with his eyes." Mikey said with a big smile on his face.

"No Mikey that's- atually that could be it. Donnie." Leo said.

"That could be it! I have a sample of it I could test it to see it there are side affects to it." Donnie said. They all headed to Donnie lab.

Donnie started running some test on the substance. While Leo was trying to keep Mikey from touching stuff.

"Mikey don't to that!" Leo said.

"But I wanna!" Mikey said. *CRASH*

"Mikey!" Leo yelled.

"Oops." Mikey says sheepishly.

"Would you two keep it down!" Donnie said from his lab table.

"Sorry Don- Mikey! I said don't touch that!" Leo yelled. Donnie rolled his eyes.

A few minutes, and a few more crashes, later and Donnie finally finished his test results.

"Guys I did it!" Donnie calls.

"Ok so what are the results?" Leo asked.

"Well what ever this stuff is, it causes hallucination. It also brings out people's worst anger. But when ever they are under effect they can't control what they do, witch would explain why Raph tried to hurt us. He would never do that on his own." Donnie said.

"OK can you find an antidote?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, but the bad thing is, we only have until 1am to give it to him or the substance will take him over and he will never be the same again. And right now it's 10:00. We only have three hours." Donnie said.

"OK you make the antidote, I'll get Raph. Oh and by the way, you should untie Mikey. He was getting into everything, he might have gotten hurt. He's over their in the corner." Leo said as he left to go find Raph. Donnie turned around to see his lab pretty much destroyed.

"Really Mikey." Donnie said and he got up to untie his little brother.