"You. Look. Amazing," she says, I nervously smile. I look at her costume, the classic Barbie from Toy Story.

"Shall we go?" I ask, linking arms as she giggles.

"Mom! Me and Monica are going!" I yell, she's watching Netflix with Chris. Oh god no.

"Alexis, we might be going out later, so I'll be late," she says, "and since it's your birthday and I'm super nice, your curfew is 12."

"Yay! Thanks!"

"Be safe! Love you!"

"Love you too! I will!" I shout, shutting the garage door to my car.

//

We arrive at Colin's house, loud music already going. It smells like alcohol and smoke in here, I don't like it. I feel people around me dancing and almost bumping into me. I can also feel peoples eyes on me, extremely uncomfortable. Why did I come here?

The sun has already gone down and it's pretty dark. I spot Sam and go with Monica over there. As we get closer, I can see that he's hanging out with Eric, Colin and no Chandler.

"Hey babe," Sam smirks, looking over at Monica. He's dressed up at Ken. I barely smile.

"Hi," Monica blushes.

"Woah, Alexis, nice costume," Sam teases.

"Shut up. Have you seen Chandler here?" I ask, trying to look around the people with my eyes.

"No," the guys all say.

Is he blowing me off? I think. Hopefully not, he said he'd be here. I catch Eric looking at me, coming closer. I can definitely tell he's been smoking.

"You know, Chandler isn't the only guy around," Eric chuckles, eyes looking down at my chest.

"I'm going to get a drink," I say. backing up as Sam and Colin laugh.

//

It's been almost an hour. I couldn't deal with the fact that Chandler didn't show up. I've been drinking and dancing. Trying to forget about him, the alcohol has been helping. I'm not drunk, I only had one cup of wine.

I laugh, and dance. A few minutes later, I feel a pair of hands ride up my curvy waist. A shiver goes through my body. I turn around and suddenly meet Chandler. He has a sexy grin on his face.

"Happy birthday," Chandler says over the music.

"I thought you weren't coming," I say, not dancing anymore, "I was worried."

"Sorry, but I'm here now," he smiles, checking out my outfit.

"Like it?" I smirk, he stares at me.

"Pretty hot," Chandler responds. I provocatively slide down in my heels down his lower body to the music. I come back up and meet his lusting eyes. He bites his lip.

"Stop teasing me," Chandler smiles, I can't help it. But then again I don't want to be a total slut... just a little bit of fun.

I stick out my tongue.

Chandler gets back at me. He wraps his arms around my waist and grabs my bum. I slightly feel turned on.

"You wanna have some more fun?" he whispers in my ear, I look into his eyes. I meet his pale face, he grabs my wrist.

//

He leads me to the last room in the house. I throw my phone on the night stand beside the bed. I scoot onto the bed as he locks the door. His slightly red lips bring out his pale complexion.

"So, it's your birthday?" he smirks, approaching me.

"Yeah. Sixteen," I mumble.

"I have a present for you," he whispers, flipping his signature brown hair.

I feel confused.

"Alexis?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to be mine?" he asks in a dirty way.

"Of course," I smirk.

He comes onto the bed, crawling over to me. Chandler's body hovers over mine, only wearing a small costume. He's just wearing normal clothes.

"Your clothes are hot," he says looking down at my chest, "but they'd look better on the floor."

He places his lips on mine, I get deep into it. Suddenly, he pulls away. I glance up into his eyes and read the pure lust in them. He pulls his shirt over his head, slowly. I bite my lip, wanting him so badly. I don't like being teased. I get up from the bed and rip his shirt off to the floor. Chandler takes my shoulders and pins me against the wall. He smirks and french kisses me, causing me to lightly moan.

He then makes me lay on the bed. He gets on top of me, kissing my lips again. My hair falls to the bed, my neck fully exposed. Embarrassed, I pull it back up, not wanting the bruises he gave me to show.

"The bruises that you-"

"Shh," he whispers, "they're love bites."

I feel a sudden relief as Chandler unzips my costume. I let him, now in a bra and short shorts. He tugs at my boots, wanting them off as well. I throw them to the floor with my jacket. Chandler gets on top of me, glancing down at my chest. He places little kisses down my body to my hips. I shiver, being tickled. Chandler takes off my short, leaving me half naked.

I take off his pants as all of the clothes are in the floor. I notice the bulge in his underwear. I flip him around, me on top of him. I press my lips against his, feeling his heavy breath. Still kissing me, his arms linger around my back and unclips my bra, as he smirks at me. I see a condom, he grins.

//

I grab the comforter in pleasure. He slides his member in slowly, causing me to bite my lip. I refuse to moan. I turn my head to the side, feeling it go faster.

"Ohh," Chandler moans. I let my head fall to the side, glancing at the digital clock. 11:56 pm.

He hits the spot, I moan loudly. I can tell he wants me to say his name. I look at him. His forehead is sweaty, I hit the climax.

"Uhh! Chandler!" I yell in pleasure. He falls next to me, panting.

"Fuck," he groans.

//

I'm about the leave the room, trying to fix my hair, which is now sex hair. Chandler wipes away the sweat. I threw on my barely there costume already. I hear groaning from the bathroom he's in. I glance at the time 11:59. Almost Halloween.

"Alexis..."

"Chandler? What's wrong? I have to go."

"Come here, please," he whispers.

"Yeah?" I say, he's turned the opposite way. Suddenly, he hugs me. He buries his face into my neck.

"Now, you're mine," he whispers. I meet his ice blue eyes, and something isn't right.

"Um?"

The digital clock beeps loudly, signalling that it's midnight. I turn around. When I look back at him, his teeth are popping out. Vampire teeth. I gasp in horror, when he bites my neck, followed by a scream.

End of book one.