VII

HEYY GUYS!! YOU KNOW CHANDLER'S FRIEND COLIN? HE ANSWERED MY QUESTION ON ASK FM. I'm kidding its not a big deal lmao. But my username is the same as this one.

And so did Sam Elica. I annoyed him lol and got hate. Done with that crap!

October 19, 2015

Playlist: Sweater Weather - The Neighborhood

(Date skip)

Alexis's POV

Monday morning, ugh. I sit at the breakfast table, scanning through Instagram. Chandler doesn't have one, which I thought was lame.

"How's school been, lately?" asks my mom, getting her bag ready for work.

"Oh, alright," I reply, taking a bite of my french toast.

"No new people?" she frowns.

"Yeah, my friend named Chandler," I smirk at her.

"A boy?" she teasingly smiles.

She always does this, cause she doesn't trust any of my guy friends. My mother doesn't want me being one of those teens who gets pregnant and becomes depressed, blah blah blah.

I do know Chandler a lot better, he's really sweet and funny. Let's just say, he's terrible at jokes.

"You can meet him, he just lives next door."

She looks down at the counter, than at me.

"Nobody lives next door," she says, emphasis on the last part.

"Yeah, I've seen him in there," I roll my eyes.

"They're tearing that house down, honey," she shakes her head.

"What?" I whisper quietly, staring down at my blank phone screen.

"Okay, I'm going to school now."

I shut the front door, and run across the lawn with my backpack bouncing on my back. I reach Chandler's front doorstep, staring up at the tall house.

I take my fist, and knock once.

No answer.

I do it a second time, a bit harder.

Nothing.

I pound on the door as hard as I can. I grasp the knob, a shudder gone through my body. I turn the handle, and the door opens by itself.

"Sorry," Chandler grins, trying to squeeze through the small gap.

"Who lives with you?" I ask, trying to look inside.

"My mom, dad and Gray," he says, shutting it fully.

"Why aren't they ever here?"

"Work, and Gray started boarding school."

"Oh."

~~~

Chandler's POV

Why can't I just be a normal teenager? I lied to Alexis about my family. I mean, my parents have work and Gray is in boarding school. They're just making Gray fall under the spell of becoming the monster I am.

"Chandler? Are you alright?" Alexis asks, as she looks me deep into my eyes.

"Yeah, why?" I say, working on our science project in class.

"You're always moaning," she giggles.

"Oh," I smirk, moaning a little.

Her face turns a little red, causing me to bite my lip. I have a bad habit of doing this. She's all I want.