VI

I appreciate you guys so much! Check out my other books as well, thank you!

October 14, 2015

Sam's POV

I sit on the bleachers with my friends. No, Chandler isn't here. We haven't talked for awhile, he's acting strange. We've been friends since, forever. But I don't know about now.

"Look, it's Monica," Colin says, pointing to her.

"Dude, go talk to her," Eric grins, nudging my shoulder.

I glare at them, and jump off the bleachers, landing directly on my feet. Monica smiles, as her blonde hair flows in the humid air.

"Hey," I smile.

"You wanted to talk to me?" she smirks.

"Uh, yeah," I nervously trail off, scratching the back of my neck, "Colin's throwing a Halloween party in a few weeks, and I was wondering if you wanted to come?''

"Sure!" Monica casually grins, dimples appearing on her rosy cheeks.

"Cool, wait," I say, grabbing her shoulder before she walks away, "can I have your number?"

"Maybe later," she smirks again, walking away.

~~~

Alexis's POV

At lunch, I search for Monica. Me and her usually sit together, everyday. We talk about our day, she blabs about Sam...wait!

I spot her, giggling. She's sitting across from Sam, with his friends. I glare at them, and roll my eyes. Whatever, I should be happy Sam and her got together for lunch.

I turn around quickly, holding my lunch tray. Then, I crash into somebody. Everything goes in slow motion, as spaghetti flies in all directions. Chandler.

He gets food on his grey tee, as chocolate milk falls onto my white sweater. My ripped skinny jeans stain, soaking in the sticky liquid. Everyone falls into laughter.

"Oh my God," I gasp, as Chandler just has a wide eyed expression.

I walk out, filled with humiliation. I can sense Chandler behind me. As I'm walking down the hallway, I can feel my legs getting stickier by the minute.

"Alexis," a deep voice calls.

"I'm calling my mom," I snap, turning around and facing Chandler.

He stares deep into my soul with his dark blue eyes, I can read the lust in them.

"Or, we can leave."

"Are you crazy?" I sigh, "I barely know you."

"But you can, just come with me," he smirks, his handing reaching for mine.

Chandler leads me away, to the end of the hallway. He pulls me out the secret door that nobody uses. When we walk outside, the refreshing breeze hits me.

"Where are we going?" I ask, as we hop in his car.

"Away from this place."

We drive to the outskirts of Atlanta. I see the woods, as he parks his car in a spot where no one can see it. We get out and just walk around.

"I don't think we should be cutting class," I nervously whisper.

I hear an animal noise that frightens me, a howl off into the distance.

"Shhh," he whispers, putting his finger to my lips.

I breathe heavily, as we both listen to the sounds of nature. Chandler kind of scares me, but he's hot and mysterious at the same time.

"You kind of scare me," I whisper.

"How?" he chuckles, looking from the ground to me.

"I don't know, you're quiet," I say, smiling a little.

"You wanna get to know me?" he asks me, as we walk deeper into the forest.

"Sure."

"What's your favorite color?" I sheepishly smile.

"Blue," he bites his lip, as I turn away.

He somewhat turns me on when he does those type of things. What? Alexis! Stop thinking that way about him!

"You?" Chandler asks.

"Blue and black," I reply, feeling uncomfortable from my sticky jeans.

"Okay, when's your birthday?" he questions me.

"October 30, 1999. Yours?"

"June 27, 1999," he responds.

"Your first kiss?" Chandler blurts, then turns red a little.

"Um, I don't want to talk about it," I frown.

Chandler notices the sadness in my eyes, and lifts up my chin. I meet his eyes, not breaking the contact. I suddenly close my eyes, and lean in.

"Hey!" a voice calls, as I jump.

"What the hell?" I mutter, seeing Monica and Sam getting out of their car.

"You bad kids!" Sam shouts, as they both laugh.

Chandler looks at me and shrugs.