Chapter 7

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait :/ Thanks for 700 reads btw! :))

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

___________________________________________________________________________

My Brother's Enemy

Chapter 7:

-Sam's POV-

I sighed as Niall wrapped a strong arm around my waist as he smiled down at me. Taking a deep breath, I pulled my dress down, insecurely. It was a tight, black dress that was cut low on my chest. The dress ended just above mid-thigh and had thick straps. When I had checked my self out in the mirror, I had to admit, I looked good. My hair was in its natrual curly state with a little puffed quiff I done using the front stands of my hair. I didn't do much make up, just lipgloss, eyeliner and mascara. I wore my black heels to top it all off.

Luckily, Harry was at a party so it was easy for me to get out of the house. The bad thing is, he'd probably come home with a girl, drunk. 

Shrugging my thoughts off, I gave Niall a small nod telling him that I was ready to get inside the club. He smiled and lead me to the doors. To be honest, I had no clue what tonights events were going to lead to because everthing's unexpected, right?

Niall kept his hand on the small of my waist as he lead me inside. The piercing noice of the music made me feel as if I had gone deaf. Body heat radiated off the grinding people. The scent of alcohol hovered around us in the air. I looked up at Niall who was smiling, widely. I giggled, quietly as he lead me through the club. We pushed past many grinding people but none of them seemed to care as they were only pushed into the one they were dancing with.

We got to the bar and I watched as Niall ordered two Vodka's. I smiled, looking up at him as I sat down on a stool, waiting for the bartender. 

"Thanks, Niall..." I said, over the music. He nodded, sitting down on the stool next to me. I felt him slip his hand into mine. Smiling, I weaved our fingers together and sighed. When the bartender came back, I said a quick 'thank you' before gulping down the drink. It burned down my throat as I placed the cup back and watched as Niall copied my my actions. I smirked as he ordered a few more for himself, adding a few for me too. My eyes watched as Niall slowly got drunk.

"Let's danceeee!" He slurred, pulling me to the middle of the dance floor. I didn't know what I was doing as I was indeed drunk with him. He pressed our bodies together, his arms wrapping around my waist as mine slowly went to his neck. I leaned up, pressing a harsh kiss to his lips. He kissed back the same way, forcing his tongue into my mouth as his hips moved in circles against mine. I moved mine back the same way. I felt him suck on my tongue, harshly as I moaned quietly. He pulled away, smirking before leaving wet kisses down my neck. I shivered as his lips came in contact with my weak spot. He smirked, soon realising and nipping the spot after sucking. I let out a loud moan. My body froze as his hands slid up my dress, hitching it higher and higher.

"N-Niall..." I stuttered. He hummed in my ear as an answer.

"Not h-here, Niall," I tried to stop him but it obviously didn't help as his hands kept going further up. I gasped, grasping his hand and pulling it out when I felt too much skin being exposed. Fixing my dress, I sighed. I realised I was now completely sober and looked up at Niall. He was still drunk.

"Babeeeee," He slurred, turning me around and moving his member against my backside. I shivered when his hand brushed against my crotch. It was then, when I realised, I didn't want to be touched like this. Wether it was Niall or anyone else.

I felt a strong arm haul me away from Niall. Looking up, I saw a mop of curls. He gently pushed me away, making me, clumsily, land in someones arms. Louis' arms to be exact. He gave me a small smile before helping me stand up straight. I swallowed, hard before looking at Niall who was staring at Harry.

If looks could kill, Niall would be ten feet under.

I watched, helplessly as Harry's fist colided with Niall's face, multiple times. There was a circle around them as the music stopped, the only thing that could be heard was Harry and Niall's curse words. No one bothered to stop the fight, knowing what they'd get themselves into. Niall finally reacted to the mean punches and kneed Harry in the crotch. I gasped, wiggling out of Louis' arms and rushing towards them.

"Stop! Just stop! Please!" I yelled, begging them. I watched as they stopped fighting. By this time, Niall had Harry pinned to the floor. I looked at Niall, my eyes filled with tears. Pushing him off my brother, I screamed at him,

"Don't ever come near me again!"

Harry furiously stood up, grabbing my wrist and pulling me through the crowd. I took one last look at Niall, shaking my head, sadly. Blood was trickling down from his nose and mouth and it looked as if he was forming a black eye.

___________________________________________________________________________