Chapter 6

My Brother's Enemy

Chapter 6:

-Niall's POV-

I dragged my feet up Zayn's doorsteps and firmly pressed my finger down on the bell. My feet shuffled against the cold, hard ground as I waited. I let out a frustrated sigh as Zayn hadn't heard. As I pressed the door bell again, I made a rythem with my feet. My feet tapped the beat as I slowly sang, forming a few lyrics. Just as I got into the beat and the song, I was interrupted by Zayn opening the door. He looked at me weirdly.

"Sometimes I wonder why I choose to be seen with you in public..." He mumbled, smirking. I rolled my eyes at him before making my way inside. I flopped down onto the couch and looked around, aimlessly. Zayn sat down next to me and huffed. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. 

"Met your girlfriend on saturday..." He murmured.

"I don't have a girlfriend, Zaynie..." I laughed, ruffling his hair. He fixed it before keeping a hard gaze on me.

"I mean, Sam. I met her, with the other guys. She was having a stroll. Thought I'd let you know Marcus hurt her wrist and Jeff said her butt looked good," He informed. I felt a sudden rush of anger fly through my body as I pushed myself up with my hand. My fists curled up into balls as I turned to look at Zayn, a furious look on my face. It's funny how one can change their mood so fast, isn't it? With just one sentance, someone's whole day could be ruined. My knuckles turned white as I clenched mmy fists into tighter balls. Zayn repeatedly said my name, but I didn't bother listening as I stormed out. My feet slammed against the ground, harshly. I, hurriedly, stomped to where our gang usually is. Once I got there, I looked around and spotted the brunette, Marcus and the blonde, Jeff. How dare they hurt her? I knew that they didn't know about me and Sam but I didn't order them to hurt ANYONE. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to hurt anyone but it's Harry that makes me. Harry that gets me angry. 

Suddenly, I felt even more furious as I thought of Harry. Finally, I reached them and stood in front.

"Niall?" They said in unison. My clenched fist colided with Marcus' nose as I pushed him down. Blood dripped from his nose as I pushed him down and kicked his side. I kept kicking him, ignoring the questions Jeff was screaming at me. After I was done, I gave Marcus a cold stare, a look of disgust on my face.

"You're out of the gang, Marcus." I announced. He groaned before opening his eyes.

"Like I care," He scoffed, dragging himself out.

"Always treat a woman with respect, Jeff." I muttered before storming home. Collapsing on the bed, I yelled out into the sheets. I tried to get my anger out but nothing really helped so I decided to have a shower. A long shower.

Tomorrow, I was going to the club with Sam. Only she makes me happy. Only she can get me to calm down.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sooooooooo... Here's another chapter!

I hope you liked it! I really want 1,000 reads which is about 500 more. Pleeeeaseeee help? Tell your friends and family! Promote the story! Tell your followers! ANYTHING to help!

I will really love you forever.

VOTE

COMMENT

LIKE

PROMOTE

;D

-DontChangeMex