Chapter 4

Crystal's P.O.V
"W-what did you just you say?" Connor asked stammering. "You heard me, You execute them, and I'll reject you." I said smirking and putting my hands on my hips. He sighed. "Let em go." he told the gaurds boringly.

They let go of them and left. "Bitch." Katelyn said behind me. "Say that again so I can break your nose." I said walking up to her. "Bitch." she said smirking.

I punched her and heard a cracking noise. "One thing you should know about me, whenever I make a threat, I mean it." I said coldly. She got up and tried to punch me.

Keyword: Tried

Dustin got in front of me and took the punch. Then a growl was heard from behind us. I turn around and see a red-headed girl.

She stalked over to Katelyn. "Punch. Him. Again." she said through gritted teeth. She just scoffed and grabbed Connor's hand and brought him upstairs.

I look at silver eye girl and thanked her. Her name was Chelsea, she's 16, and Dustin's Mate. I congratulated him, and went outside.

Then my phone started to ring. It was mom.

C: Jello

M: HONEY, COME QUICK!!!!! ROUGES

Just that one word, that one word had me running back inside. "DUSTIN!!!!" I screamed out. Instead of Dustin, Connor came downstairs. "What happened? Are you hurt?" He said his voice full of concern.

"Connor, Please, Help me. My Pack in Danger, Please. I'll do anything." I pleaded. "Say no more." he said. I ran outside and shifted into my shiny, white wolf.
*
*
When I got to my pack, it looked like the war ended, and....and the Rouges, they, they won. I searched the field for my parents.

And there they were, in the middle of field, crying. I ran over to them and nudged them. They looked back smiled. I look in front of them and see a guy aiming a gun at them.I got in front them and took the bullet. I whimpered as the bullet went through my stomach. Just as I was about to pass out, the guy with the gun was Tackled by a black wolf. After that Darkness consumed me.
-------------------------------------------------
I know this chapter is Major short and Major boring, but this is kind of just a filler, I'll do that cast later, see ya later.