Chapter 2

"Well, hello whore." I said to Katelyn. "Hi bitch." She said back. "Who are you calling a bitch?! I'm no female dog." I said glaring at her. "Well anyway, Connor are you still coming by my house tonight?" she asked.

I slapped her. She fell on the floor. "Bitch." she said to me. I started walking towards her. I almost punched her. I didn't because the bell rung. "You got lucky this time...but next time-" I cracked my knuckles.

She got up and sat in her seat. I sat back in mine. "Are you really going over to her house?" I asked kind of worried. "Do you wanna come by Pack house?" he asked completely avoiding my question.

"Yes, I guess." I said. Our first period teacher, Mr. Turner, came in. "Hello student-" he got cut off by the handprint on Katelyn's face. "What happened to you." he asked.

"That bitch, Crystal." she said pointing at me. "Is this true?" he said looking at me. "Yeeeep." I said popping the 'p'.

"Give me one good reason why you did it." Mr. Turner demanded. "I can gove you million, but I'll give two." I said. She rolled her eyes. "1: She called me a Bitch. 2:She broke. My brother's. Heart." I said.

I looked over to Dustin and he pit his head down. "Yeah, because I found my mate. Plus I was too good for him anyway." She said. I looked at Dustin and he was frowning.

He looked at me with shame. Oh hell no, time to expose her. "Did you tell your mate and Dustin what you did?" I said with a smirk. "What secret?" she said worried.

"Don't play Dumb. You know what you did!!" I yelled. "What did she do?" the teacher asked suspiciously. "She cheated on my brother with the whole footbool team." I said.

Everyone in the Room gasped. You can here people whispering things, I hear slut, whore, bitch etc. She started crying and ran out the room.

Yes the final bell. Finally. I put my things in my locker and closed it. I walked out the school, and when I was about to get in...A white Camaro pulled up.

The opened and I saw Connor. 'Mate, Mate, Mate, Mate, Mate, Mate, Mate.' My wolf May said. "Get in." he muscular voice said. I got in and closed the Door.

"Ready?" He asked. "Ready." I said.
--------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter is short, I promise I'll make the next one longer. Oh and can somebody tell me how to get the cast? What do I do?