Rin Kagamine x reader (Lemon)

Rin Kagamine x reader (lemon-kind of.. )

-

"Mmhmm~ You taste so good.."
"... ____! I-i.. T-this.. You're so weird!" Rin said, her face becoming redder by each second that pass by.
I smirked at her and winked, continued licking my ice cream.. She growled at me and huffed. Stomping away from me. As you could see, I asked Rin on a date.

And well, I took her to the ice cream shop. So, Like she said, I was weird 'cause I was licking.. My Ice Cream.
And saying stuff that is, obviously weird. To say to an Ice Cream.

I didn't care actually. I've been always like that, my natural self. Me and Rin have been best friends ever since we were little, which is, when we grew up, I started growing feelings for her. *cough**cough* Ok, enough of my story. I mean my back story or whatever. Let's just get on with the real story.

"Ehh.. Rin-chan! Wait for meh! Or else I will Ice Cream Attack you!!" I shouted behind her running to Catch up with her. I blushed a bit as she ran, the wind blowing through her hair.. and her pretty blue eyes. (Or was it green?).

She was running so fast that I was already tired, I took a water bottle from out of nowhere and drank it.
At least we both have the house keys. I sighed and checked my phone, texting her.

Y- I'll be there in a minute. I think..

To: My Lovely Rin~
From: ____
My message was sent and I ran back home.

When I got there I didn't see Rin anywhere but heard the shower running. (Lol, I feel like all I'm typing here is run or running..).

"Rinnnnnnnn??? I know you're in the bathroom! Do you need towel? *troll face* I'll get it for you." I said smirking sheepishly.
"Yeah! I need towel! Can you get it for me? Please, thanks."....  I stayed quiet and slowly took the towel.

I went to the bathroom and immediately felt something wet from my panties. No way.. I didn't pee right?! *titanic song* My favorite panty.. is now gone..
"____!! Get me the towel now!" Rin said snapping me out of my.. moment.

"Ok, ok.. just wait." I went inside and gave her the towel. She didn't say anything and went inside the shower. I took off my shirt slowly and my short together with all my clothes. I opened the glass like door without sound and stepped in.

Rin was humming some of her favorite song, while I just.. I don't know, just stand there like a creep.
Anyways, I pushed her to the wall (while inside the shower.. you know, it have walls, right? Right?!)

She gasped and I just smiled at her. She didn't say anything, her back was facing me anyway. "__-____? What are you..-""I know you want it.." her eyes widened and blushed wildly. She just froze and stared at me for a few seconds. 

I smirked knowing that she wants it. I licked her neck, getting to the action fast. (I'm just gonna make this short and quick.. I already need to sleep or else mom will kill me.)

She closed her eyes tightly and slightly moaned. We make out with each other and you Imagine the rest. :P.

-

Potato: Tadahh!! I know I haven't been updating recently, it's because I needed to take care of my mother.
But then, finally! She's ok now! I'm soo happyy!! And this is the request. Please don't kill me. ;-;
I'm begging you.. it's not really a full lemon actually. Annndddd, do you guys want me to make a Naruto story? If you want just tell me. Also, thanks for 1.1k views!
Help me make this one-shot be more better, only if you want. :)

Potato: Also, request anything you want.
I know that in the description/summary is written request cancelled. But, request is actually open. :P. Alright that's it and Potato is Bye Bye now. There might be mistakes. Thank you bye. Again.