Meiko Sakine x Reader (Lemon)

-
Note: I cannot update because my mom is sick.  Of course I need to stay at the hospital for a week. And I've been pretty busy since the last few days that's why I didn't update.
Thanks to animegoldenmaster who made my day happy :).  Thank you.

-

Drunk people everywhere.. ugh..
I walked into the crowd trying to squeeze in. I'm in Akita's party,  Neru. I didn't want to go but she said that if I didn't go she'll break
My (F/T) (aka Favorite Thing. ).

So that's why I came into the party.
I'm also happy to come when I saw Meiko.  She was my crush ever since I've met her. She was just so beautiful. Even if she loves drinking,  I didn't care. But I know that she already have Kaito.  And Miku have Kaito.. but they broke up when Miku found out. (Kaito x Meiko shippers?.. )

I found Meiko dancing with Kaito in a weird position.. which got me really really REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY. -.

2 hours later..

REALLY REALLY REALLY..  REALLY JEALOUS!! Anyways..  it got me really jealous.

So then..  I thought if I should interrupt them or just watch..
(Your Choice. )

Choice A- Watch:

I just decided to watch them, I sat down in front of them feeling like they are titans dancing.  And I was the human.  (lol)

Choice B- Interrupt:

I decided to interrupt them cause I was so jealous.  Who could handle that?  No one. Or I don't know..  never mind, I cleared my throat trying to make them..  or get their attention.  It seem like I was just whispering.. "hello? " I asked,  but still they got into a more weird position.  "EXCUSE ME?! " I asked loudly this time,  or you could say I shouted at them.

(Your Choice doesn't affect what happens. )
-
It worked yey!!  They both turned to me and I glared at them. "Are you deaf?! " "*hic* haha..  No. " said Meiko. I facepalmed and walked away.  Before I forget I grabbed her hand and brought her into a room.

I locked the door and closed the curtains,  I picked some tissue and put it inside the keyhole.

I pushed her on the bed and glared at her,  "Look Meiko,  I know you're drunk and..  You would probably forget this but..  I love you! You were always with Him!  Kaito! I hate him!  He might dump you with Miku! Didnt you even think about that?! " i told her crying slowly.

She smiled and wiped my tears away before licking them.  I blushed before smirking.

I climbed on top of her and kissed her,  I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she immediately accepted.

She put both her arms around my neck and I put my left arm around her waist while my right hand explored her body.

She taste like alcohol..  she's actually drunk..  She pulled me close to her body and put her right hand on my butt,  squeezing it.

I moaned softly and kissed her cheek to her jawline and then to her neck.  I licked it softly while biting on it leaving hickeys.
She moaned when I found her sweet spot, I kept licking on it and sucking till it made a bruise.

I pulled her shirt off (is it called shirt? ) and licked her chest all over. I unclipped her bra and threw it somewhere. She have big boobs..
I started to lick her nipple and sucking on it.  "Mmhm..  (name)..  more.. " her moan turns me on..
I did as she asked and continued sucking on it.

I put my left hand on her right breast massaging it and while I suck on her left breast.
I continued doing this while I pinch her nipple softly.

"Do you want this rough or smooth? " I asked her,  "rough" she said looking at me.  I smiled and started to slowly lick her belly.

I removed her skirt showing her panty, she was wet,  like really wet. I took her panty off and licked her clit. "Ahh!  More! " she said moaning louder, I spread her legs apart more widely and licked it faster and harder.

"A-ahh!  More please..! " i did as she asked and licked it more faster
(Faster Than Sebastian ; ) lol) as I continued doing it,  She pulled my head more dip inside and I put one of my finger inside together while I lick her clit and I slowly pull my finger in and out.  I put two of my fingers, three and four.

"I'm gonna cum!" She said screaming in pain and pleasure when she cummed,  I licked her juice and licked her clit again.

I stopped,  and she looked at me.  She frowned, "it's not fair.  I'm all naked and your not. " she said pouting.

I chuckled and took my clothes off,  before I could take my bra and panty off she jumped on me and started kissing me.

I was shocked but kissed back,  She started twirling her tongue around my own while we fight for dominance.

She won and freely explored my mouth, I moaned through the kiss and when we parted our saliva mixed together.

She started to bite my neck and pushed her body closer to mine.
I could feel her breasts against mine, as she was biting my neck and licking on it,  She unclipped my bra and took off my panty.

She spread my legs wide apart and pushed her clit against mine.
"Ah!  I haven't felt this before..  it feels so good! " i said while moaning loudly.

She started licking my nipple and sucked on it. She moved her clit up and down against mine as we moaned together.

I started cumming and my juice spilled over hers. She smirked and pulled her head down and started licking my clit with my juice.

"It taste sweet~" she said I blushed and moaned throwing my head back. "More please! " i said and I cannot take it.

She smiled and licked it more faster, she licked it vertically then horizontally and diagonally.

When she was done she smiled again and climbed on top of me.
We were both in a panting mess.
She kissed my forehead,  "I'm not drunk. " she said smiling innocently.

I froze she wasn't drunk?  Well..  at least she remembered this.  I thought smiling back at her
"Its fine. At least you remembered"
I said.

Next Morning:

We both woke up and got dressed it was already morning so we unlocked the door seeing all the people gone except for a few.

There was Miku And Kaito on the couch both naked.  And Neru on the floor sleeping while her phone is hanging from her hand.
And Gakupo and Luka both cuddling on the other couch.

We both smiled together and held each other's hand.
We went home and do the regular things.  We told Kaito about what happened and he said he was totally fine with it.

We lived happily ever after..

-

Hi!  So..  there you go.  A lemon part. I'm sorry if it's not good..  I'll try to make it more better :).
So like I said,  I cannot update that fast like before.  So yeah, bye.
And..  I don't know if there are mistaked words.. :)