Kagamine Rin x reader

---------------

I sighed and walked through the hallway of Vocaloid School.
...
Or highschool, whatever. I am (name), I have always liked Rin for some reason..

I stopped in front of my classroom door and opened the door.

I quickly walked to my seat, next to Miku, she is actually near Rin and Akita is in front of her.

I just slumped down to my seat and took out my candy popping some in my mouth.

I was always known to the school as the 'scary woman' and something like that..

When I felt someone staring at me, I saw that it was Kaito, Miku's boyfriend. She told me that anyway.

I glared at him making him look away, I just sighed.

I blew away some bangs from my face and crossed my arms waiting for our teacher Haku, Yowane Haku.

She is like Meiko, they both love drinking wine but I never even tried one in my whole.. Life.

Finally, Haku came in, the class was really loud "Class! Quite the f*** down!" Oh, and did I say she also cusses many times..? Of course I did not.

~Time Skip by ...~

'Finally!! Class ended! It was soooo! Boring!' I thought sighing in relief.

While I was walking to get lunch, Rin accidently bumped into me making both of us fall down.

We both blushed seeing the position we were in, "I'm so sorry!" She said fastly, not even making me respond as she stood up and left me.

I felt broken when she left 'I wish we could stay in that always..'.

, I went up the rooftop and opened the door.

Luckily no one was here, boy was I wrong..

I saw Kaito leaning against the.. Fence? Idk what it's called.

When he notices me (Notice me senpai!! Yes! Senpai noticed me!!)
"Oh! (Name) its nice to see you!" He said smiling at me.

I stared at his eyes, 'hmm.. There's something in his eyes.. Its like he's hiding something..'

"U-um.. (Name)? Are you okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded.

I went and sat on the bench and opened my lunch box, it was designed with broken hearts and It was mostly all black.

"Mind if I seat next to you?" He asked me "No.. I don't mind at all.." I said quietly.

He smiled and nodded "(name).. Can I tell you something?" I looked up at him and asked him what.

"I like you (name).. will you be m-" I cut him off by covering his mouth.

"No. I already like Rin, and yes, I like her a girl. I don't care, but of course Miku is already your girlfriend. Don't say anything else or die." I said seriously.

He gulped and nodded, I smirked "good.." I said.

I removed my hand from his mouth and the door opened "i-is that true (name)?..." Asked Rin, her eyes wide.

I nodded and stood up as I was about to walk past her, she put a hand on my shoulder and turned me around.

She kissed me quickly and ran off.

I was shocked and blushed "You're blushing~" said Kaito.

I glared at him, burning holes through his head.

He gulped again and ran away "IM SO SORRY!! PLEASE DONT KILL ME!" I heard him said as he ran away.

I smirked again and went to class,
' I didn't even eat..' 'I can't believed it..' I thought and sighed.

:END:

Hi guys, I'm sorry if its short.. Tell me if there's a mistake or something. I would appreciate it.
Thank you! :)

~Kushenen