1. Murder Report

‘Mass killings, numerous lives have been lost. Several bodies found.’ The television said. It was just the news. ‘Several of the victims were from the bay area. All women, strangely very similar to each other. Same hair colour, eye colour, height, and skin tone. Police will be contacting the families’ of the victims, the names will be listed as unknown until then.’

“That’s crazy, ain’t it?” Tré asked. Billie Joe nodded and put his feet up on the coffee table. “Right now, I am very thankful that I have a dick.” Tré said laughing.

“Those are the only bodies they found. Maybe there are more they haven’t found yet.” Mike said. Tré squeaked. “Maybe they are men too! Specifically chosen because of their mohawks!” Mikey joked. Tré groaned and touched his hair.

“Don’t joke about that!” Tré said, he knocked on the wood coffee table. “I’m not really interested in dying anytime soon.” Tré said. Billie reached forward and picked up the television remote. He changed the channel.

“They were going to do another report!” Mike complained. Billie shrugged.

“I don’t really want to know about some serial killer.” Billie said. “Plus, the guy is near us. I don’t wanna know that shit.” 

“True.” Tré said. Billie turned on the random channel, he didn’t know what. He just pressed the buttons. Billie stared at the screen, ignoring Tré’s laughter.

“Dude, that’s static.” Mike said snatching the remote from Billie’s hands. Billie blinked a few times and realized he did turn on static. “I don’t know how much you smoked today.” Mike teased.

“Sorry.” Billie muttered, he rubbed his face. “I didn’t sleep good last night.” Billie said.

“Turn the news back on!” Tré said in an edging voice. Mike gave Billie a look and turned on the news. Billie closed his eyes, his hands resting on his stomach. He could use a nap.

‘Police now say that they found another body. They say it is very recent, the soil not even settled. Supposedly they’d been put there a mere hours ago.’ The reporter said. ‘This one is male, the age of twenty.’

“Please! No mohawks!” Tré said. Mike laughed and nudged his shoulder.

“Dude, be quiet.” Mike said. Billie sighed, he was picturing police just pulling body after body out of the ground.

“Maybe they’ll go after floppy haired weirdos!” Tré said. Mike scoffed at him.

‘People should now be careful and take caution when going out.’ The reporter said. Then, the report ended. Billie opened his eyes and looked at Mike and Tré.

“Alright, I’ll put on cartoons.” Mike said. Billie nodded and got up, he went to the kitchen and got some water.

“Seriously man, are you okay?” Tré asked. Billie went and sat back down, a glass of water in hand.

“Yea, I’m just tired. Insomniac, y’know?” Billie said. Tré nodded slowly.

“You try sleeping pills?” Mike suggested. Billie nodded, he drank some water.

“We could knock you out!” Tré exclaimed. Billie smirked and rolled his eyes. “We could hit you over the head!” Tré said. Mike laughed.

“We want him to sleep, not to have a concussion.” Mike said. Tré sighed. “Try taking a different kind of pill?” Mike suggested. Billie shrugged.

“I dunno man. I’m broke, and why waste money if the shit doesn’t work?” Billie said. “Whatever though, I’ll just man it out.”

“What kind of pillow do you have?” Tré asked in a sophisticated voice.

“We’re not letting you play doctor today.” Billie said with a smirk. Tré frowned and snapped his fingers. “Really, I’ll just like force myself to sleep.” Billie told them.

“Have you ever considered meditating?” Mike asked.

“Fuck no!” Billie said with a laugh. Mike shrugged.

“I’ve heard it helps!” Mike defended himself.

“Helps ninjas.” Tré added quietly. Billie smiled. The three guys then watched Sunday cartoons and then played epic bouts of multiplayer Assassin’s Creed.