☆ Chapter 2 ☆

Isabella's P.O.V

As the car was pulling into the drive way, I noticed the door open and Ty coming out. He didn't look angry but instead he looked worried and as I was getting out of the car, a sense of relief seemed to wash over him. Knowing he was upset about the fact that I was sneaking out pass my curfew, I walked over to apologise. Before I could even open my mouth, Ty started talking.

"What the heck Bella, why did you sneak out like that? Do you know how worried I was? Next time tell me where you're going" he said while pulling me into a breath killing hug.

"Hey Ty, I'm sorry for sneaking out, I didn't mean to make you worried. I was just craving snacks and there wasn't any left at home so... I kind of just went for a jog to 7/11. I'm sorry" I said in an apologetic manner.

"Okay, it's fine. Just tell me next time. You got me really worried. It's getting late now, you should go to sleep, you still have school tomorrow" he insisted.

We both headed inside with John tailing us. Walking upstairs, I suddenly feel all the adrenaline in me fade away. I plopped onto my bed and felt myself fall into a deep slumber.

*Ring Ring Ring*

At the sound of my alarm, I knew what was needed to be done. Dreading to get out of bed, I stayed tucked in for good five minutes before the smell of Ty's famous blueberry pancakes made its way to my room.

I decided to get out of bed and get ready for school. Not wanting to be late, I grabbed out whatever I saw first. Putting on a pair of black denim jeans with a white t-shirt, I went into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and running my hand through my hair, it was the fastest I ever got ready. Grabbing my bag on the way out of my room, I headed down into the dining room just in time as I saw Ty walking out while wearing a bright pink apron.

"Morning Ty" I said while trying to hold my giggles in.

"What's wrong? Why are you laughing?" he asked confused.

"It's nothing, can I start eating now? I'm starving" I complained

"Go for it. By the way, I'll drive you to school today. I told John to take a day off. We'll have a brother and sister day when you get home." He said

After hearing that, I felt a sense of relief run over me. It felt good knowing Ty wants to spend time with me and not just with his friends. Although he was always there for me when I needed him, I often lied and told him I was fine just so he'll spend time with his friends. Does that make me a bad sister? For lying to him when all he wanted was to be there for his sister.

Before I even realised, Ty was already pulling into the drive way of St La Rose Girls High. Bidding my farewell and telling him what time I was finishing. I got out of the car and that's when I knew another day of hell is about to begin. Walking into school, I already felt the glares I've been receiving for the past four years. Sometimes I can walk past it without it bothering me. Then there are the other days where  it gets too much I'll find myself hiding it the stairs crying my eyes out. I don't know how, but I always tried to hide my identity. I avoided all the paparazzi at all costs, but they found out. They found out I was the daughter of Mr & Mrs Park, in other words, one of the heirs for the company my parents now own.

That was the last thing I wanted. The others knowing I'm some rich girl. Just thinking about the past four years were bringing tears to my eyes. I wiped them away, showing the vibrant smile I've learnt to master over the years. I continued to wall to my locker to get the books needed for the day and as I was walking towards class, I heard people whispering about me. This wasn't a new thing. It was like I was their daily source of entertainment. Sometimes I wonder, if I didn't attend this school, what was going to keep them entertained.