Chapter 21

Harry's Pov

I could never forget how good her pussy was when she's on her period. So hot and warm at the same time. So tight.

I just woke up to find my side empty, saddened thinking that she went home. But then i smelt french toast from downstairs, smiling at the thought I'm having now. Arabella's long hair sprinkling down her spine, wearing nothing but my shirt or sweater and fuzzy socks, leaning on the counter, waiting for the waffles to cook and the water to boil, her foot tapping impatiently, or breathing in the boiled tea that is in her cup, closing her eyes, or even dancing to whatever song she played on my player, her hips swaying or ridiculously dancing and her head nodding as she smiled to the rythm.

Dear lord.

I smiled to myself as to why i am so lucky to have a gorgeous girl in my house. I open the covers, i hissed at the brisk weather forgetting to put on anything when i was asleep. I put on a pair of boxers, brushed my teeth and went downstairs to my french toasts and Mumma.

And my imagination was correct.

Arabella was ridiculously dancing while flipping a toast, doing a victory fist bump at her success. I watched her with a giant grin on my face, before sauntering to her, picked her up and spun her around causing her to squeal.

After i put her down, she tossed the toast to a plate and turned off the stove before kissing me.

We pulled away and she had her arms around my neck and mine around her waist. I take my time to examine her eyes before she broke my trance.

"Hi," she whispered.

I slipped out a giggle to which i quickly close my mouth to, "hi".

"I'm gonna make grilled cheese but you can eat the french toasts first, sleep good?" She kissed my forehead.

I nodded, "I've become a heavy sleeper since you slept beside me," i squeezed her hips in comfort.

"Good, but you have to wake up early sometimes, Ripley wouldn't like you feeding him late," she teased me before patting my cheek before starting on those grilled cheese sandwich.

We ate our breakfast in curiosity, well atleast i was.

"Can i ask you something, Bella?" I asked, swallowing the last piece of my toast before moving on to my grilled cheese. I felt so hungry when i woke up, and I'm a guy, i eat a lot but i watch what i eat.

She hummed in approval, sipping on her tea. "When you came here last night, you looked like you've been crying, w-was it because of umm... Y-your period?" She raised her eyebrows at my sudden question. I couldn't help it, i was just curious.

"Yeah, i watched a lot of Gossip Girl and The seventh season of Castle and also Breakfast Club, the good thing is that last night was my last day of Aunt Irma visiting," she smirked guiltily in a playful manner.

"Well I can't blame you for that now can i?" She chuckled before taking a bit of her cheesy breakfast.

"Do you know how painful it was to just stare at Beckett while she uses her day offs just to solve Castle's death? Well they thought it was his death, but you get the point," she sighed dramatically. This is the first time I've seen her like this, chatting with me like I'm one of her girl friends.

Aye.

Not that girlfriend.

It's actually quite nice. I mean the sex is fucking mindblowing, I'll give you that. But being with her like a normal couple would be nice.

We moved to her house because she wanted to finish some paperwork and i wanted to spend the day with her.

She looks so beautiful, the way she creases her eyebrows when she's focusing, the way she bites her pen as she reads.

Suddenly, i heard her house phone ring. Arabella sighed in annoyance because she got interrupted and walked to the phone.

Arabella's Pov

"Hello?" [it's me] a/n: sorry, i had to.

"Hey sunshine,"

Fuck no.

"Why the hell are you calling?" I whisper yelled, making sure Harry doesn't hear.

"Awe, can't a brother call her lovely sister just cause he misses her?" I can practically see his smirk. I pinched the bridge of my nose before exhaling.

"Say what you need to say," i clipped my voice.

"Alright then, i have a gig next week in London and i want you to come," i widened my eyes at the information.

"Well I won't be in London next week, and even if i was I wouldn't come," i lazily said.

"Such a shame sister, i would really love to see you," he said, in a disappointing manner, while i smirked.

"If you didn't hear what i said 7 years ago, let me repeat it to you. I will never want to see you for the rest of my life ever again, Alex".

A/N
Sorry it's a bit short, but i wanted to see your reactions if i kept you hanging.

See you in the next chapter, Fawn.