Chapter 9

Harry's Pov

After we actually showered together, we got dressed and went down to have breakfast, meaning that she's cooking and me sitting on the stool, also meaning that i have a perfect view of her glorious ass.

We ate in silence, side by side, Arabella was already finished with her food while i am still half way there, i was so starving and i blamed it on last night and also this morning. She watched me while i eat, propping her elbow and leaning her cheek on the palm of her hand.

"Do you work, Harry?" She softly asked, i licked my lips as i swallow before i answer her. "Yeah, i uh.. i'm an editor for fiction books, but I'm a beginner though, i just graduated uni," pushing up my glasses.

She hummed, "what kind of fiction? Fantasy? Mystery? Supernatural? Romance?" She took a sip from what appears to be some sort of detox water.

"Any kind, mostly mystery and romance though," i look from my food to her, finding her watching me eat, i felt some sexual tension growing here.

I coughed at the sudden silence, "do you work?" I asked her back, trying to lighten up the slight tension. She straightened herself, "yeah, but i'm a freelance worker, i'm only there when i'm needed".

"And what is your job?" I raised my eyebrows a bit in curiosity.

"I own a music shop and private lessons, but i'm also a part-time songwriter for Syco," she says, lightly stroking my hair once in a while.

My eyes nearly bulged out from their sockets. I looked at her to see if she was joking or not.

She wasn't.

Syco?! That's like the most well known music company all over the world!

No wonder she has a very large detailed and organized music room. "You're not joking," i blurted out.

She chuckled, raising her eyebrows in amusement, "you doubt me?" I couldn't get myself to speak.

"No, o-of course not, that's really amazing, Good for you then," i felt my cheeks reddened. She flashed me one of her breathtaking smile, "well thank you," she nodded in appreciation. "If you don't mind me asking, why do you have two jobs?"

She shrugged, "like i said, i'm freelance, i only come to the shop if they need me to sign some new stuff coming in or if a tutor is absent then i replace them only for the day, and i already have stock full of songs that i wrote so all i need to do was send them by email, the pay is good from both sides so it's a win win, simple". She wiped some milk stain on the top of my nose with her thumb.

After finishing breakfast, i went back to my house and changed my clothes then fed Ripley before going back to Arabella's house.

As soon as the door opened, Arabella changed into some shorts and an alumni sweatshirt with the cuffs folded, her hair on a loose ponytail. I came in and we just sat there watching tv in her living room.

I wasn't really watching the tv though.

I can't help but wonder, how many men has she made them call her Mumma? How many men has she been with? Did she have a serious relationship before.... Whatever it is we are.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Her voice broke my thoughts.

"Can i ask you something?" I stare at her while she plays with my hair. She hummed in approval.

How do i make this sound polite?

Fuck it.

"How many men have you been with?" She raised her eyebrows at me. "Do you really want to know?" She amusingly asked. I nod on determination.

"Well, I'm a very picky woman, I don't just have sex with just anyone, but you can still count with your fingers though," she chuckled.

"Do you always make other guys call you...you know..M- ",

"Mumma?" She cut me, and i nodded shyly. She chuckled, "no, you're the first actually". I opened my mouth in confusion.

"You see, most men likes to dominate, they don't want to be seen weak by women, so little part of them wants to be dominated by women, and like as it always been that men should have the upper hand, but I don't like that, it sickens me when a man is so powerful". she huffed at the reminder, her eyes harden for some reason.

But then she shook her head and had a small smile on her face. "But I wasn't always like this, i did think that women are always second picked because of their purity, elegance, ladylike touch, i thought that we were in another team, our duties were different from men".

"Then what made you think otherwise?" I automatically said as i think of it at the same time.

She looked at me with a soft smirk, now sitting sideways to face me, and i copy her actions.

"One night i was at a cafe and it was snowing outside, and it was the day after my high school graduation. Then there was this one guy an irish lad he is, took a seat right infront of me and asked my name, I didn't tell him at first but then he said 'I'm Niall, i want to change some perspective in your life', yeah i had the same look on your face the first time he said that, then we chatted all noght till the cafe closed, he offered to walk me home and he was so stubborn that I couldn't decline, when we got to my flat and had sex,"

She chuckled at the memory, and I can't help but feel quite jealous of the man.

"We became friends with benefits, although he was 7 years older than me, and you know what he made me call him?"

"What?" I managed to choke out without wanting to plant my lips to hers.

"He made me call him Daddy, he was so obsessed with daddykink he made me love it, we both enjoyed it very much," she caressed my face, and left a kiss on my nose, then she let out a sigh.

"But then one day, i was home for the holidays. I didn't come from a very happy family, my parents always had arguments. But then my dad took it far, telling my mother that she was only a baby producer, a cook, basically a maid in the house," she began to let out sobs.

"My neighbour heard shouting in my house and then he called the police, my father can be abusive most of the times, when i'm not home, he took it out on my brothers and my mother, but my mother hid herself with my youngest sister while my father beat my brothers. He was arrested and then killed himself in prison". My eyes widened in shock, I didn't expect this at all.

"I-I'm sorry," she laughed lightly, "don't be, he deserved it. But then when i came back to my flat, and Niall was already there, he saw my tears and he comforted me while i explain everything to him. After i cried my eyes out, i began saying things that I didn't realise, that my father was right, that women are just a maid, a need for men. Then Niall became so determined to make me think otherwise, that i could be on the upperhand, that i could have the power, that i could dominate". She smirked.

"Then he said he had an idea, he dragged me to my bedroom and then did what i least expected, ' don't call me daddy, i'm not going to lead you, you are going to lead me, Mumma' he made me love it more, and then he loved it too, from that day on he started to call me Mumma, he was something else". He sure was.

Thank you Niall.

For giving me my Mumma.