Chapter 18**

{aye, 69 votes till chapter 17, i love you insane bitches}

Harry's Pov

I opened my eyes to see Arabella's back pressed to my chest. My cock still inside her. And i feel it hardening.

I wanted to move but Niall is still here.

Wait.

Niall's awake.

"Mornin' , you got quite the energy last night, mate".

He was sitting beside us while reading a book and still buck ass nude. My arm around Arabella's waist and also buck ass nude.

I feel awkward.

"Um...morning," i honestly can't think of anything else to respond to him.

He flickered his eyes from the page of his book, to me, "really? No thank you for the compliment? Ooh, i have to tell Bella to teach you more about manners then, aye". He winked at me.

I widened my eyes in slight fear, "o-of course, thanks Niall," i stuttered, rubbing circles to Arabella's hip.

Niall shook his head in amusement before nodding his head to where Arabella and i were still connected. "You know you can pull out, right?"

I looked down and saw my cock is still all the way in her. "I-it's comfortable this way," he hummed, "can't argue with that, Bells' pussy feels like home".

Can't argue with that, you blunt irish.

"Well, if you're uncomfortable with that boner doin' nothin' but sticking into 'er, you have to wank it off, it's always painful to leave it straight up without a woman or a hand to deal it with," to top it off, he made a handjob gesture.

I am really uncomfortable discussing this with him.

"Or you could just fuck her in her sleep," he stared mischievously to me.

"I think she's pretty sore-"

"Mate, we once fucked 12 hours straight and she went jogging the next day at 5 am, i think she can handle it". I huffed a bit.

"But if you're not gonna do it, I'll be glad to do 'er, lad," he winked again.

I subconsciously began thrusting to her, trying to hold back my moans. I thrusted slowly and deep because I'm afraid that i might hurt her and wake her.

I released my arm around her and changed my position, so she was right under me as i fuck her slow.

But my cock couldn't take it so i went faster, Niall folded the corner of the page to bookmark it and threw it somewhere in the room before sitting beside us amd pumping himself.

"Do her tits, mate, lick them good," so i did, i grasp one in my palm and suck the other one.

I lift her left leg to my shoulder and went deeper.

I feel a small hand raking their fingers to my hair before moaning.

Shit she's awake, i was about to stop but then she said, "don't you dare stop, fuck me good Shudder, kiss me," she pulled down my head and devours my mouth.

I began pounding harder and harder into her. I pulled out completely before slamming into her again, making her scratch my back, which causes me to groan in pain and pleasure.

"Mumma's pussy so good, fits so well, clench me Mumma," i moaned out before leaving lovebites all over her breasts.

My thrusts became sloppier, the sound of skins slapping drives me crazy. She's making me go ballistic.