Chapter 15*

5 days later

Arabella's Pov

I kinda feel bad about Harry.

He can't jack off without me being there, it's the fifth day that we haven't had sex, and Harry's going mental.

The first day, he couldn't even focus on his work without being hard, when i was in my house, i could hear him throwing strings of incoherent grunts and gibberish, "A whole fucking week, dammit! You couldn't hold it in, could you? You wanker!" While looking at his dick.

Ironically.

Should i just cut off his punishment? To end his misery and mine.......

No.

I'll do something fun.

I picked up my handcuffs that i used on him last week and strolled out to his house. I knocked and thankfully he opens it in a mere ten seconds. His eyes widened in surprise and excitement, quickly opening the door more to let me in.

"Hey Stutter," i say as i viewed the furnitures that were stacked nicely.

All he did was hum and a speck of whimper.

But I wasn't having it, i pushed him so his back slammed the front door closed leaving an echo to the house.

"What.Did i say.About.Answering?"
I pushed his chest with my palm and the other hand beside his head.

He's still mute. Shame

"What the fuck did i say?!" I screamed at him.

"To u-use m-my m-mouth," he sound so dark yet so vulnerable, i can see tears begin to form in his eyes, i frowned in concern.

"Oh my sweet boy, don't cry babe, Mumma's gonna take good care of you," i pulled him to my chest and gave soothing strokes to his head, kissing the crown of his head.

I pulled him upstairs, guiding him to his bed and pushed his chest so he was flat against the bed and undressed him at a painfully slow pace. I handcuffed his feet to the bed but not his hands, putting the key in the slip of the matress. I undressed myself and went to his stereo to put on a song *blue jeans : Lana Del Rey*, and then i stood infront of his bed and begin to move myself to the rhythm of the music, closing my eyes.

Harry sat up and watched me, his length hardening.

"Mumma?" My eyes opening slowly at his low coice.

"Yes darling?" I continue to move myself while looking at him.

"Can i touch myself?" If I'm being honest, I'm actually surprised at his blunt words, but nonetheless i smirked.

"Of course you can, babe". And he immediately start to stroke himself.

Three songs had passed and he was a wriggling mess. He kept touching himself while looking at me, there were times where he tugged at the cuffs and just said "fuck me Mumma!" But I didn't comply, i just kept dancing.

Harry tried to change his position, he was on his knees, holding onto the railing of the bed with one hand and the other still fucking himself. His hair is matted to his forehead covering his eyes and the sides of his face, sweat glistening his body and his veins popping at the intense pleasure that he's getting.

"You like watching me dance for you, dearie?" I never took my eyes off of him. All he could do was nod vigorously while letting out a restrained yes.

I moved myself closer to him, swaying my hips to add the friction of the music. "Touch me baby, touch Mumma," i swing my left leg on the bed and Harry did not hesitate to bury his face to my breasts. His free hand held my hips closer to him as he sucked my nipples, and it went further down to my center, his thumb circling my nub in harsh and full movements.

I could tell he was getting closer to his end as he thrusts himself to me, making his tip touch my navel, i could feel his precum. One of his finger was inside me, making sure to feel my walls, he kept it like that before adding another finger, this time going deeper and harder, matching the pace of his hand on his cock with his fingers in my pussy. He added another finger in me and he went faster and deeper, His mouth never letting go of my nipple, but i wanted his lips on mine.

I pulled his head back by his hair, causing a groan from him, and attached my lips with his, letting our tongues roam each other's mouths. Once we pulled our heads away, there was a string of saliva from between our mouths, and then we dove for each other again.

I now have my legs on the bed, my arms around his neck while his hands pleasure both of our sex, our lips still intact, and me bouncing up and down all of his fingers.

He is so close to cumming that he moans in my mouth everytime he fucks himself. "C-can i cum, Mumma?" He said after he pulled away, i nodded and didn't hesitate to pull him back to me me so i can devour those luscious lips of his.

I came as i pressed myself downwards to feel those long fingers of his and i could even feel his knuckles.

He soon came after me, jotting forward so that his dick is pressed up against my stomach, his cum splattering upwards to our faces as our lips remain intact.

He thrusts forward again and his cum came out again, much more than the first one, showering our faces with his cum.

We stayed in that position, his hand that was on his cock is now on my waist drawing me closer to him, his other hand is still inside me, and mouths are still devouring each other, his now soft cock rest between our stomachs.

We reluctantly pulled away with a few pecks lingering. I bit his bottom lips as i pulled away, making him moan in satisfaction and exhaustion.