10. No Diamond Ring

"Boys you are on in 30 minutes," the guy in charge said.

"Harry you are done! Don't even think about touching your hair and spoiling my masterpiece," Lou, their stylist, slapped Harry's hand away while he tried to touch his hair.

"Where's the prankster now?" Lou asked referring to Louis.

Niall shrugged, Liam looked around and Harry tried calling his phone.

"Eleanor Calder, former girlfriend of One Direction stud Louis Tomlinson was seen this afternoon leaving the hotel where the boys had their stay. Recently spotted at the airport, the poor girl's eyes are puffed like she's been crying. Aren't Louis and Eleanor together yet? Sources tell us - " the nearby television blabbering.

The three of them looked at each other with wide eyes before yelling, "Shit!"

Then they made a run!

"What was Louis thinking?" Liam voiced his thoughts. "We're on in 25 minutes!"

"Are you guys sure he is at airport?" Niall said climbing into back seat of the car.

"He's whipped, mate! He's definitely at airport, " Harry said driving his car out of driveway.

~

Eleanor got up as her plane was announced, wearing glasses and keeping her head low. Like she would blend in crowd with 5.8 height, striking figure and fashion sense enough to pass as Victoria's Secret model.

"Eleanor! Wait," Harry shouted already struggling through the crowd they had caught attention of. But Eleanor didn't stop , she tried to get away only to be surrounded by crowd herself.

Soon the guards were there forming circle around them keeping the crowd away.

"Where's Louis?" Niall asked.

"I don't know. He's not with you guys?" Eleanor asked suprised.

"We had to show up on stage and he wasn't - " Liam was cutoff by the intercom.

"Eleanor! I love you Eleanor! I'm so sorry. Please don't go, love. Please don't," the voice spoke, catching attention of everyone at airport.

"Is that Louis' voice?" one of the fans asked and Harry smirked.

"That's my lad," he muttered.

And Eleanor she was blushing furiously and crying at the same time.

When Louis made his way through the crowd, everyone was cheering 'Elounor' and it was like deja vu of the day at mall, only with addition of paparazzi capturing everything.

"You have taken up liking to make a scene in front of your fans haven't you, Mr. Tomlinson?" Eleanor said teasingly.

"With them shouting 'Elounor', I'm sure they are not just my fans," Louis said adding a very soft 'Mrs. Soon-to-be Tomlinson'.

Eleanor leaned closer to him and he was gone. Already on his one knee, taking her hand while the camera flashes went wild.

"El, I don't want you to be my girlfriend," Louis said and the crowd gasped. Eleanor smirked knowing what he was playing.

"Fucking marry me already, Jane!" Louis 'asked', using Eleanor's middle name.

Eleanor let out a laugh and said "Yes."

"What no diamond ring?" Liam teased.

Louis glared at him before saying, "We'll get the ring babe. First, Come On Let Me Change Your Ticket Home."

And an hour later 'Change Your Ticket' was performed and dedicated to Eleanor by Louis on stage!

____________________________________________________________

The End!

a/n: Please please please let me know if you liked it. I'd love all your opinion good and bad (until they are given in civilised way)

Lots of love,
Sairiya xx