1. Everything Wrong

"The number you are trying to call.."

Eleanor didn't pick up the phone. That was for the twenty-seventh time she didn't. But then Louis couldn't blame her for doing so, the media was buzzing about him cheating on her with some curly headed girl.
But Louis wasn't in a position to deny that because maybe he did kiss that girl but that didn't mean he actually felt something for the girl and he had drank his ass off. He didn't feel a single spark when his lips touched that girl, it was for a split second but that was enough for paparazzi to click pictures and make a great deal out of it.

He should have been careful, but then there was Zayn in news as well. They were clubbing to get their mind off 'things'. Eleanor and his relationship, in Louis' case. Zayn had been acting off lately, but that lad had always been that way. Too mysterious, too quiet but then too observant. Afterall it was Malik who first discovered that 'elounor' was on break.

Louis hadn't talked about to anyone. He was supposed to sass everyone and not 'spill his heart' out that was Liam's job. But Zayn noticed anyway, because since the 'Larry' drama, Harry's and his friendship had taken a reverse turn with no turning back. Since then Zayn had always been with Louis talking about stuff and sharing smoke.

Zayn had trouble with Perrie too, he was caught holding hands with a blonde, according to paps, but they had gone through such incident before and Louis was sure Zayn would get it handled.

Because Zayn didn't kiss any random chick. Louis did.

Because Zayn didn't take a break from his current relationship and kiss another girl. Louis did.

Because Zayn's relationship wasn't going through obstacles before this whole incident. But Louis' did.

Maybe if Eleanor wasn't across the world she would have not believed a single word.

Maybe if they had their long distance relationship still going steady then she would hear out what Louis had to say.

"Eleanor " he groaned inside his room.

We need to talk El.

He texted. Usually she would text back within two minutes but this time he didn't get a reply after two minutes.

Nor after five.

Or ten.

He didn't just get anything.

As if on cue the door opened, showing a very flustered and shocked Niall, "Lou, I think Zayn.." he caught his breath, "He's thinking about quitting tour."