Chapter 4: Young Derek

1 MONTH LATER

I have been healing for a month. I travel from place to place, and heal in the woods. The first full moon was the hardest. I couldn't control it. I ended up killing a hobo. I feel so guilty for everything I have done, I just don't know how to cope.

One day, as I walk through the forest, my head starts to hurt. I grab it and scream out, as I fall to the ground, unconscious.

I look around and see a family of hunters speaking to Scott, Kira, and Lydia. I realize I am in Mexico and that I am seeing the future.

The scene shifts as I see an ancient temple. I walk in and then my head hurts again.

I bolt up and whisper, "Derek..." I grab my phone and call Scott.

"Izzy? How are you, are you ok?"

"Derek is in trouble. I don't know how I know, but I do."

"What?"

"Check his loft. Find him Scott! Something is wrong, and I need to fix it." I hang up and head to Mexico.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look around to see many people dancing. One of the guards grabs me and takes me to see a woman.

"Now, what would a wolf be doing in a hunter's palace?" She asks, as they sit me down.

"Where is Derek Hale?" I ask.

"Where is the She-wolf?" She asks.

"Who? I don't know, and right now I don't--" I stop myself. I do care, but not for her. I can't afford to not care for anyone. "My priority in Derek."

"Are you part of his pack? Is that why you came?"

"No," I say, leaning forward. "I'm his Lupa." I show my eyes as she brings her gun out. "One day, I was walking when I saw this place and some chapel. I know my alpha is in trouble, let me help him."

"Sorry, can't do that until you tell me where the she-wolf is." She then shoots me in the stomach, and I feel the wolfsbane spread through my body. I fall off the chair and slip into sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up tied to a chair. I look up to see the woman from before, and another man.

"Where is the she-wolf?" The woman asks.

"I don't know." I whisper. The man goes over to a machine and I feel electricity go through my binds. I don't scream or whimper, or even scrunch up my face.

"Who could have taken Derek Hale? Who is the she-wolf?" I feel more electricity going through me.

"I don't even know what a she-wolf is." I say.

"Think! Who could have a vendetta specifically against the Hales?"

"Who had the power? Who could have turned without you knowing? Turned but not with a bite."

"If not with a bite, then with what?" I ask, as the electricity level increases. By now I am panting, but don't scream out.

"A scratch! Who could have turned by a scratch?"

The electricity level increases much more then before, as I whimper. The woman then goes over and turns it to possible the highest level. I scream out as my eyes come out.