1: first meeting

Hijikata pov:

I had received information that there would be a smuggle activity tonight. I charged inside with my squads to catch them red handed.

That's when one of them takes out their hat and throws it. He... No... She had ears... Amanto? She pointed her gun at the boss on her side.

" who are you?!! "

" ah me... Gomene... " she took out a black rose, the rose burns immediately. " you should know me now neh. "

Toshiro: black rose, nezumi.

Black rose is an organization who take up shady jobs. They always leave a black rose to whoever their target is. The black rose sent burns almost immediately after it's being touched. They never fail. Most importantly... The leader who comes out and play at times is known as the rat (nezumi). Because... She has ears.

" hai hai. Nezumi arrived. I believed you have received our notification. "

" what... Who?!!"

" gomene... It's that human standing right opposite you. Ja... Bye bye. " she triggers and the man dies.

I send my men to round up the guys. And of course nezumi.

Hijikata: you're arrested for obstruction of justice.

" I just helped you. Don't be mean. "

" nezumi!! I'll pay you 10 million!! Get me out of here!!! "

Hijikata: tsk. Don't let her run!!!

She runs towards in my direction... I draw my katana. She jumps up onto one of my men's arm and as she was in the air, she fires a shot and the other boss. She lands in front of me " disgusting men. You're not one. Don't worry. "

Hijikata: who needs you to judge?

My blade was on her neck. She stretches her head to my ear " oshiete yo, watashi no namae. Yorui. (1) Hehe. " She jumps back away in a few steps. " bye bye yo~ " and she knocks out a few of my men escaping through the window.

Hijikata: chase!!

Obviously I couldn't find her.

Yorui huh? Tsk...

(1): let me tell you, my name. Yorui.