Are you with us? (1) (Murphy)

Requested by ZaraSambrano
><><><><><><><><><><><
- Imagine: Y/N recently finds out about the merciful acts Connor and Murphy have been executing and is upset about it. Sending her to the point where she debates hers and Murphy's relationship.

"I can't do this Murph, I just can't!" I yelled as I paced back and forth across the living room of Rocco's apartment. It was just Murphy and I.  He sat at the table, hands folded, deep in thought, while Connor and Rocco waited outside, giving us the time and space we needed to talk this out.

"What is it ya can't do, huh? You've known about this for quite some time. All of a sudden you're backin' out?" He said standing from the table and walking across the room to look me straight in the eyes.

"At first it was a one time thing, now you and Connor are.. Assassins!? Have you ever stopped to wonder what it is you might be doing? Or did that not sink in?" My heart was racing and my emotions were everywhere. I didn't know what to think at this point.

All morning, reporters kept mentioning these killings of huge Russian mob members. Big name people too. It want until Rocco yelled out "you guys are the shit!" That I started to get my suspicions.  Connor and Murphy glared at Rocco, then looked to me. They told me everything that they had done, everyone they had killed, and why they had done it. And this was an hour ago.

"So what is it, are you in or are you out?" Murphy said, breaking my train of thought.

"I'm sorry?"

"Are you with us, or not. Either way we're doin it." Murphy said as he sat back down at the table. He sat in the same position as he did earlier. I took a moment, and then brought up another aspect of the conversation.

"What about us Murph,"

"What about us?"

"What if you get caught? That'll be the last time I see you. Being taken away and thrown into some cell for, God knows how long! Is that how you want me to remember you?"

He looked down at the table, and then glanced back up at me. "Course not."

"Then tell me what to do. Tell me, what I should do in this situation. I've had to help you guys out of every situation, and I- I just don't know how to do this... Anymore..." My voice started cracking at the end. Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks, and I stood in the middle of the room a mess. Murphy quickly got up from the table and walked over to me, he wrapped his arms around me and held me close while I cried into his chest.  He slowly moved from side to side, trying to calm me down.

"You don't have to." Was all he said. The way he said it was barely audible, it was almost as if it was a whisper that was meant for no one to hear.

"..What?" I said looking up at him.

"You don't have to. No one is holding you back. I don't Want you to be caught up in this mess. 'Not right." He said, the last part fading in volume.

"See now that's where you're wrong." He had a questioning look on his face as he glanced down to me leaning against him.

"You're holding me back." He nodded and slowly slipped his arms off of me. He looked me in the eyes and saw the fear coating them.

"You're really going through with this... Aren't you?" I said in a calm tone.  Murphy stood there, emotionless. He looked at the ground and then back to me, slightly nodding his head yes.

"Then I guess you'll have to teach me how to shoot a gun." I said. His eyes widened at my sudden statement.

"No. Not gonna happen."

"Why not? If I'm with you guys, I have to know how to defend myelf."

"It's not goin' to come to that. You're not getting within the same building as those sick bastards." He said as he shook his head no. His voice started to get progressively louder after each reason he gave as to why I couldn't help them with their 'job.'

"Murphy, Murphy, hey." I said interrupting him. I put my hands on his arms to keep him from getting agitated. This instantly brought him down from his angry state.

"I'm either with you, or I'm against you. No way around this. I'm going to help." He sighed and nodded his head. "Besides, I've got you guys to keep me safe." I said with a smile. He smirked and kissed my forehead. I could tell he was still off about the whole idea, but he'd get used to it eventually.

"Can we come in now!?" I heard Connor's voice sound off from behind the front door.

"Yeah!" He opened the door and both him and Rocco walked in and plopped on the couch.

"Thank Christ, I thought you both would be debatin' forever!" He said. He paused for a moment and then spoke again. "So what's the deal, are you with us?"

I looked from Connor to Rocco and turned around to Murphy. He slightly smirked which led me to believe he's okay with it.

"I'm in."
><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hopefully this was what you were leaning to when you requested! Thanks for leaving requests, if anyone has anymore imagine ideas they want to read be sure to comment or message me!

Thanks so much! :)