Coffee?

If you are drinking coffee, today I want to share with you the downside of doing so.

Drinking coffee is bad for you because, for starters, it can lead to addiction as a result of the caffeine it contains. If you are going to get addicted to something, get addicted to the good stuff; stuff that is beneficial to your body like fruits and vegetables. Is everyone on board? Okay.

Here is something else you should know: drinking coffee on an empty stomach is particularly harmful to you. I am pretty sure some of you are guilty of this. The reason why you should not do this is because,"Drinking coffee on an empty stomach, such as first thing in the morning, stimulates hydrochloric acid production"(healthambition.com). Healthambition.com goes on to say,"This can be a problem because HCI should only be produced to digest meals." So, do you see the issue with drinking coffee on an empty stomach? You could actually be setting yourself up to develop heartburn and stomach ulcers.

While there are supposed benefits from drinking coffee, I believe the damage it does far outweighs any benefits you may derive. However, if you feel you must have it, then at least do so in moderation. Too much of anything can be harmful. Exercise temperance. If you feel you are getting addicted, take a break for at least a month because your system needs time to cleanse itself. Speaking of cleanse, if you want a good cleanse, check out my "Green Smoothie" recipe or my "Green Juice" recipe.

I personally do not drink coffee because of personal preference, but if you do, gradually reduce your intake and try to find more healthy substitutes. If you decide not to quit it completely, drink less. I cannot stress enough that to be healthy on this healthy road trip, moderation is the key. It is the secret to unlocking all the benefits we want, such as a long life, being fit, and being stronger, among other things. Remember, you don't have to drink coffee to get energy or whatever other benefits it supposedly provides, you can get all that and more from herbal teas and your fruits and vegetables. 

A talk with HairClinic11
I have a very important tip for you in the next chapter. It is a SERIOUS TIP. So please the next time I update PLEASE take at least a glimpse. But is is SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!!
THANKS
By: HairClinic11
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED