Exercise (recommendations)

If you have not been exercising please start. For me I do not like pain and when exercise you have to bear the pain and push yourself. The thing with exercise is that it starts off hard but gets easier and that is the good part so just get started. Another thing that you should keep in mind is that you when exercising should warm up first by stretches. And also please do not over stretch your muscles. If you feel like you can't manage more than five different stretches stop after five. If you over stretch then that can hurt the next day a lot (ask me how I know BUT TRUST ME! I know). So do not do that. And also drink water as you go along. Take water breaks and drink water. So now that you know all of those tips here goes the recommendation. If you want some exercises to do and do not know of any then you can go on YouTube and search for "Fitness Blender."
A talk with HairClinic11
I hope you go and check out "Fitness Blender" on YouTube. And if you already heard about or know about "Fitness Blender" then comment down below and tell what you think. Any other things you want to talk to me about can be talked about in inbox or made public in the comment area.