"You'll look great, trust me."

After changing in his downstairs bathroom, I leaned against the wall next to the front room where Harry sat on the couch. I didn't know why I was so nervous to let him see me in this. He'd seen me naked so many times that this should be nothing.

"I've got it on." I said.

"Show me."

I took in a deep, shaky breath and walked through the doorway. I tried to walk with a swing in my hips, trying to be sexy but I laughed in the middle. I was sure I looked ridiculous.

"You look sexy." Harry said.

I giggled and walked over to him and stood between his spread legs. His hands grasped my thighs and guided me down to straddle him. He rubbed down my back and leaned in to kiss the skin of my chest. The lingerie was very low cut and showed a lot of cleavage. Harry sprinkled kisses over the swell of my breasts and he sucked on my nipple through the thin material making me throw my head back. Harry laughed and rested his hands on the small of my back.

"I feel so strange wearing this." I said.

"Don't. You look so sexy in it, Jess. I'm pretty sure this little outfit was made especially for your body."

Despite the gift from Harry and being on his lap, I couldn't shake the worrisome feeling about my dad getting custody of me. It would be a disaster and I didn't know what I would do if it actually happened and caused me to not be able to see Harry. I'd gotten so used to being with him and loved him so much that I couldn't imagine my life without him.

"Maybe," I hated asking because it was embarrassing but I needed a distraction and my body craved his. "Harry, can we like. . . You want to, uh. . ."

Harry interrupted my awkward rambling. "Are you're asking me to fuck you? The answer is yes, if that's the case."

My cheeks reddened and I nodded, leaning in to kiss his lips. I scooted forward on his lap and moved my hips against him. My hands slipped under his T-shirt, running over his lean muscles.

"I'm just stressed, but it seems like I always am lately. This," I motioned between us, "takes my mind off things, relaxes me." My face was still red; I could feel the heat in my cheeks.

"You don't have to be shy about it, or shy with me. I love you and I love making love to you. You can have my body whenever you like."

I sucked in a deep breath. He usually called it 'fucking' when we would have sex. I liked the sound of him calling it 'making love'. It made it convincing that he really loved me. I already knew that, though.

"Especially in this this outfit. It makes it feel kinky." He said.

My hands slid back under his shirt and he raised his arms up, letting me pull it off of him. Leaning forward, I pressed my lips on his, moving them fast and not wasting any time. Harry pushed my lips apart with his tongue, his arms wrapping around me and pressing me against him hard. My body felt like fire inside like it always did when I was with him this way. The sweet feeling in my chest intensified as Harry deepened our kiss, his lips moving on mine harder, his fingers digging into my hips.

"It's in the middle of the day." I gasped against his mouth.

"Doesn't matter,"