5~

Eren's POV:
I fell asleep next to Armin that night Levi slept next to me. Its was comforting until I realized..I had to go tell boss I was quiting. I knew it wouldn't be good. I got dressed in my short shorts this my tights under them my Sw/S t-shirt and my vans along with the jacket Levi bought me. I write a note leaving it next to the bedside table and left.

---quick skipp---
I arrived at the club and went through the back since the front is always locked before opening time. I saw Shane.

"Hey there Eren."

"Hey Shane the boss in?"

"Yeah upstairs why?".

"Buisness.."

"Eren you're not quiting are you?"

"I am."

"Eren no."

"I have no choice I'm in a relationship now. And I want this one to last."

"Do you love him as in..in love with him."

"Yeah I am."

"Then all I can say is good luck."

"Thanks Shane."
I walked away and up the spiral staircase to the boss's office (heh. That ryhmed) and knocked on the door.

"Enter." i hesitantly opened the door and walked in.

"Ah Eren."

"Hello boss."

"What brings you here?"

"I-I came to quit.." There was a sudden fire in his eyes.

"Quit." he spat as he sounded the 'T'

"Yes. I can't do this anymore. Its becoming too much and the clients get more and more violent."

"Ah I see. Well you know the penalty for quiting don't you?"

"I do." i said with as much confidence as possible.

"Well then..lets get started" he stood from his desk and cracked his knuckles all my courage i thought i had drained from my body.

---Levi's POV:----
Eren hadn't come home and I was beyond worried he went to quit his job. He left around noon I'm guessing. It was 6 o'clock now. There was a sudden knock at the door. I ran over to the door and swung it open. There was a man who was hold my Eren. Eren was all beat out of shape bruises and cuts covering his poor body.

"What happened to him?!" i take him from this man and rush inside over to the couch.

"He quit and the boss man..well gave him a penalty."

"My poor Eren I told him not to go alone. "

"So you're Eren's new toy,"

"Boyfriend who are you?"

"Shane I'm Eren's personal body gaurd at the club."

"You suck at your job."

"When boss man gives penalty I'm not allowed in sayin nothin."
Eren began to stir his eyes opening a little looking at me as he attempted a small tired smile.

"Hey Levi I did it I quit for you. I did it."

"Eren baby sshhhh don't talk I'm gonna call a doctor okay?'

"Levi I'm okay ...just sore and tired.."

"Why did you go alone Eren?"

"To protect you from getting hurt I love you Levi."

"I love you too Eren. Just rest baby okay?" i shush and lull him as I comb my fingers through his hair he drifts out of consciousness. I called my personal doctor. He said he would be right over. Then this Shane guys phone buzzes.

"Shit.. I have to head out. Eren has my number have him call me when he's feeling better." i just nod once and he gets up and leaves.
About 15 minutes later there's a knock at the door and I went over to the door and swung it open. It was Dr. Fhan and Armin.

"Thank god you're here he's in rough shape." i lead them to the living room and show them them the beat down Eren. Armin begins to cry anf hyperventilate.

"Armin I know Eren usually helps you with these kinds of attacks you have but he's roughed up. Just breathe okay?" he nods and begins taking deep breaths.

"Good." I turn to Dr. Fhan who is inspecting Eren.

"He has a few broken ribs and his knee is dislocated. We need to get him to a hospital or his ribs could puncture any organ in his body and cause internal bleeding." I pick Eren up bridal style and walked/ran out the door. And down to the lobby and outside to my car. I put him in my lap and drove like a mad man to the nearest hospital. I get out of the car Eren still in my arms.

"Can we get some help over here now!" I yelled and 2 nurses and a doctor brought a stretcher and laid him on it. I was going to run with them but got pulled back by a security guard 3 actually.

"Eren! You stay strong do you here me!" i struggled and fought. I felt weak and my knees buckled.

"Eren..." i whispered to myself he was my new light my new..well life. I was the cold hearted Levi Rivalle who got warmed by the fire known as Eren Jeagar.

"Mr. Rivalle?" I looked up to see a doctor.

"Yes?" i stood to face the man infront of me.

"What is your relationship with Eren?"

"Boyfriend. Who are you?"

"His father."

Dun Dunn Duuuuunnnn. Cliff hanger...