Seth Wyatt???

*Paiges POV*
Ever since The Wyatt's attack accompanied by Seth, the WWE Universe has gone mad wild.
(A/N idk if these are actual usernames)
@twilight_37: SETH WHY U DO DIS
@Ariaaa11: Seth and The Wyatt's. The Future of Fear.
@phandom__842: ROLLINS IF YOU HURT DEANIE AGAIN I WILL CUT YOU
@AckleBerries: anyone want to share 🍟
After the attack, Dean and Roman were mostly fine, except for some cuts and bruises. Whenever AJ sees The Wyatt's or Seth, she turns red, and I have to drag her away before she storms over and slaps them. It's enough that Dean and Roman got hurt, I don't need my best friend winding up just like The Undertaker at the 2015 Hell in a Cell. I was walking with AJ and Roman after the show, quipping about the new storyline. Since the Shield breakup was also just a storyline, Roman didn't have personal beef with Seth, but with the real life Seth VS. Dean feud, he still loathed him. But still, we joked about Braun Slowman and everything seemed fine.

That is until I saw that blond rat flirting with Dean.
I stopped, and just stared. She was leaning against the wall, her hand against her head, her other hand tracing the patterns on her flowery shirt. AJ and Roman stopped, and looked around in confusion, before noticing my rage. Taking a hint, they swept away instead of asking. I started to storm over to an uncomfortable Dean and a too comfortable Renee, when a figure stepped in my path. It was Bray, his hat tipped down, shadowing his face. The tall man, Braun Strowman, loomed over him, and next to him was Luke Harper and Erik Rowan. Standing next to Bray, as if he was someone special, was Seth. "You watch yourself, pretty. The demons will take you, they're trap you inside your own mind." Brays gravely voice hushed. Seth stared at me, that permanent small smirk affixed to his face turned heel (A/N see what I did there). "I don't have time for riddles." I snap, already angry from Renee Bull Tounge Young and now The Diet Family. Seth and Bray actually looked surprised; I wasn't one to break very often. I hated them. I hated them all. I shoved Bray out of the way, making sure to check Seth in the shoulder before continuing my path to Dean. Renee finally took notice, and squinted as if I were nothing but a road block between her and Deans "undying love". Deans face relaxed, blessed to be saved from this situation. "Hey Dean! I was wondering if we were still on for plans tonight?" Renees face started to flush, and Dean looked at me with confusion before his eyes widened. "Oh yea yea! Definitely!" Renee flashed him a look, as if he was paying attention. Smiling, he took hd of my hand and we walked away. After out of earshot, he kissed the side of my head and whispered "I owe you." I laughed and stopped, spinning around to face him. "Papers Bread. You're paying." I said poking him in the chest. He groaned, but nodded. I grinned and AJ skipped down to the locker room. As I was about to go in, I spotted a blur of bleached hair fly around the corner.
*Seths POV*
I had seen her, hand in hand with Dean. It filled me with jealously, I hate to say. She had hated him, and now she walks around holding his hand.

Why didn't she understand.