RAW

*Paiges POV*
"Seriously? He said that?" "YES PAIGE! He obviously wants you to join The Shield!" I roll my eyes. "He's just messing with us. Ignore him." "I don't know Paige... they seem to be watching your actions lately." I cup her face in my hands. "No." She sticks out her tongue. I laugh. "Hey I'm gonna go get breakfast. Coming?" I grab my pillow and hit her with it lazily. "mmmmmmm", her muffled voice emits from the covers and she lays down on the mattress. "Ok I'll take that as a no." As I walk to the door and open it, AJ scrambles out of bed and screams "WAIT IM COMING IM COMING." I laugh at her, and we walk down to the breakfast bar together.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
*RAW, Paiges POV*
Tonight's the night. My Divas Championship match with AJ. I have to admit, I'm nervous. Even though AJ and I are best friends in real life, the ring is another matter. She is practically the face of the divas division. Soon though.. that will change. Our match is right after Neville vs Seth Rollins. RAW starts in 15 minutes. I open my locker and start to dig through it, looking for my things. "Ahem", someone says behind me. I turn around with a smirk. Adrian Neville stands there with a hand on his hip, leaning on one of the lockers. I introduced Adrian to WWE when we were kids, so I guess you could say we're childhood friends. "I just wanted to say good luck", he says with that distinct accent of his (A/N I LIKE HIM OK ;-;). "Thanks Adrian, but you shouldn't old worry about getting your head Curb-Stomped off." He chuckles. "What? Seth? He's got nothing on this." He pretends to flex. I giggle and I poke his arm, turning back to my locker. I hear him snap. "Rude." "Go away you perv you're in the divas locker room." He laughs and I hear his footsteps grow softer as he walks away. *sigh*... this is my chance. I jog-walk around the backstage area, and walk down the stairs in the arena. People slap me on the back as I make my descend to join Michael Cole, Jerry "The King" Lawler, and Byron Saxton. "And here we have the lovely diva, Paige. Hello Paige!" Jerry exclaims. I smile and wave. "Hey Jerry." All of a sudden, the fans cheer. Then I hear Neville's theme. "...HERE WE GO." Blares through the arena as Neville strides down the ramp. He slides into the ring and walks around, resting on one of the turnbuckles. Then, Seths music. Seth walks out, but not after holding his World Heavyweight Championship belt up. This will be on hell of a match.

1...2...3!
Neville had managed to roll out of range for the curb stomp just in time. Seth threw him into a corner, and ran after him to deliver a clothesline, but Neville his him with a high kick to the face. He won the match by performing the Red Arrow. I ran into the ring and hugged him. This was his push. I lifted his hand, and walked backstage while he celebrated with the crowd. As I walked backstage, I ran into Bray Wyatt. Literally. "Whoa, you better slow yourself", he looks at me, "girl." "What do you want Bray?" "Join the Wyatt's. You have strength. Fear. You have it all." He leans into my face. "Look into the face of fear, look into my eyes... and tell me I'm wrong." I look dead into his eyes. "You want me to join you?" He smiles, showing all of his teeth. "Precisely." He growls while looking up at me, returning back to this dead serious self. "You- ALL OF YOU- so naive." He turns and disappears around a corner. Now the Wyatts want me too... I'm dreading this match.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
What did you guys think? I had the biggest writers block ever and I kinda just improvised. Sorryyyy 😚. Update will come soon! K thx bye ✌🏻️
682 words omg I need to calm down