Chapter 11: 12-06-15

WARNING: Excessive cuteness overload. I find this chapter kind of personal, like it was quite hard writing, but of course I had to. Enjoy the chapter, but it may not be as interesting, it's just something I wanted to write from the heart, almost like an ideal date kind of thing. But yeah... It is personal 😁😞😊

V POV:

We arrived at the cinema. We did in fact watch cart, but it made my twitch every time it was D.O's part. She smiled in contrast to the way I felt. I actually wasn't concentrating on the movie at all, I was just staring at her. Every time she looked upset at the sad part. But she hardly laughed through the movie, I guess it wasn't a very happy one.

"Are you enjoying the movie?" She asked with tear filled eyes
"Ommo? Why are you crying?" I asked, wiping the tears from her eyes.
"Nah it's just a sad part. How can you NOT cry?" She asked smiling after about an hour.
"Yeah..." And this time we both watched the movie. I silently edged my hand closer to hers. Gradually, a little bit every 10 seconds, till I could feel her skin. I placed my hands on top of hers, and felt her jump almost, so I quickly diverted my gaze whistling. She smiled, and chuckled a little. But a fat ahjumma hit her with her bag telling her to be quiet.

"Cheso-amnida" Fatima whispered and we both silently giggled together. The movie was over, and we got a drink and came out the cinema holding hands. I fixed my SnapBack with my other hand.

"Fatima?"
"Yeh Tae- Oppa?" She asked. She looked scared like I'll shout at her slip up or something but I just smiled
"Haha, do you want to take a selca together?"
"Arasso" she said fixing her hair
"Don't worry you look amazing" I said. I pecked at her cheek and quickly took the picture. Her cheeks were all red and she looked so cute.

Fatima POV:

I really couldn't contain my feelings as a fangirl, that me and Taehyung are walking together, smiling and holding hands, everyone just staring. And that he told me to call him Oppa. This couldn't get better. We were preparing for the selca and I fixed my hair. He complimented me and my cheeks were starting to blush. I felt a little dab on my cheek as I looked up and reiterated the moment in my head. TAEHYUNG OPPA JUST KISSED ME OMMO!! I blushed, really hard this time and he took the picture.

"Aaaah delete that!" I protested.
"Andwaeeee" he shouted keeping the phone in the air and running around, I was chasing after him.

I ran after him, he was really fast. It was about 3 minutes we were running and he sat down on the bench. I was running so fast I tripped on a rock and fell, in his arms. I closed my eyes, and opened them again to find a pair of dark brown ones surrounded by heavy eyeliner staring back at me. I closed my eyes again, and felt something damp at my lips. I opened my eyes, to see Taehyung closer than ever his eyes closed his lips locked with mine. I returned the kiss and a moment later we both made eye contact. He helped me up and coughed.

"Er... Mian for falling" I said.
"It's... It's alright" said Taehyung awkwardly.
"Erm.. Dyu wanna get ice cream?" I asked
"Sure" he replied.

We both had ice cream and played around in the park, closely followed by a chinese restaurant.

V POV:

I was still kind of shaky after the kiss. I mean it was my first time out of free will. I suggested a quiet Chinese restaurant. A family one, since their food is more full of love and care. I held the door open for Fatima and she sat down on the floor behind a wooden table, long enough for the both of us.

"Annyonghaseyo" I shouted, hoping someone will hear
"I'm coming!" Shouted a woman, sounding middle aged perhaps
We were greeted by an old woman. I swear what is it with me and ahjummas
"Annyonghaseyo. Oh ommo. Your very handsome" said the old woman.
"Kamsahamnida" I said, and bowed.
"Can we have the best on the menu?" I asked.
"Sure. Anything for you and your pretty Yeoja Chingu. You guys look well together" the old woman smiled as we both blushed, but nobody said anything. It was silent for the next 10 minutes, just a few fidgets here and there, and the food was served.

"Chincha Mashiseoyo. It's really tasty" I said out loud. Fatima smiled awkwardly.
"Ah thank you" said the ahjumma. I prepared it myself.

We finished off the food and we were preparing to go home. Fatima's mother will be home in no less than half an hour.

We arrived in front of her house and we just looked at each other.

"So... Thanks for the day out. I really appreciated it" She said.
"It's alright. Thanks for spending the day with me" I said back. She was walking up the stairs, and I stared at her going up, attempting to put the key through the door. I couldn't bear to see her go just like this. I pulled at her arm, and spun her towards me. I held her shoulders against mine, engrossing her in a hug.

"Opp-" she stammered.
"Shh don't say anything." I whispered.
"Fatima?" I asked moments later
"Yeah?" She replied
"Would you be my Yeoja Chingu? You're the only one that's made me feel this way and I've been contemplating it a lot. I mean I know everyone's gonna be weirded out, the fact that I'm going out with a fan. But your not just a fan. You mean the world to me. And I realised that as you were walking into your house. I can't let you slip like this. I mean it. Saranghae Fatima. I love you. Chinshimiya. Sincerely" I said. It was probably the most sense I've spoken yet, but I mean it. I released her from the hug, holding her by her shoulders, directing her gaze towards mine.

"Would you be my Yeoja Chingu?" I asked again.
"I don't know... I mean-" I interrupted her.
"You don't need to answer now. You can answer later because I want to hear a positive answer" I released her, and turned around. I walked away, talking every step slowly, slowly, and I felt something behind me. I looked down to see 2 arms wrapped around my waist. It was Fatima.

"I love you Taehyung Oppa. I'm sincere too. Here's my answer, and it's positive. I'm really happy that we've become like this, I mean I never thought we'll ever be like this" she said, letting me free. I turned around, and placed three fingers under her chin, moving it up slowly, till it faced me. I closed my eyes and she did too, tilt my head and kissed her.

I don't want anything else. But her.

I released her from the kiss. And we just smiled. I looked at the time.

"9:23... The time you accepted my heart" I said out loud.
"Would you come tomorrow? Over to ours. For lunch. Please?" I asked. "I want to introduce you to everyone" I said
"Of course" she replied.
I gave her a peck on her cheek and was off. Smiling to myself like an idiot.

12-06-15 - 9:23pm. The happiest moment of my life.